Dracula's Minions in Transylvania discussion

Roleplay in the Town > The Market

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2012 08:28AM) (new)

Buy food!

CHARACTER MUST BE ACCEPTED BEFORE ROLEPLAY!

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 187 comments Mod
Shadow jogged to keep up with his long stride.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked back to make sure she was keeping up. He smiled and kept walking. He came to the spot where the market was held and slowed. It was empty as far as he could tell. Then he heard something: a rustling in the wooden stands. Jev stiffened and waited. A man came out, and Jev released Shadow's hand to get a better look. "I'm sorry sir. I was just closing up."

"I see that," Jev responded.

"Well, have a good night." The man turned to leave, but Jev caught his shoulder and turned him around. "I have an offer for you. Meet me in the forest in a half hour." He released the man's shoulder and turned back to Shadow. "Come," he whispered. He was never going to admit he was thirsty. And when a human so easily walks into your presance in the night...

Shadow nodded once, the thirst burning back into her eyes at the sight of the storekeep. "I can make this a lot easier, you know, Jev?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. So could I. But we wouldnt want anyone to see, now would we? Just come. He'll meet us. I promise." Jev never broke his promises.

message 6: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~, 2nd Mod (last edited Oct 30, 2012 06:06PM) (new)

"Not quite what I meant," Shadow saw the man watching them, confused, and sashayed over to him, "Hello," she purred.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2012 05:54PM) (new)

((the beginning of the town. i deleted the other comments...way easier and they aren't active right now anyways.))

"Erm, hi?"

She shrouded her eyes, forcing them back to violet so as not to show much oddity. Silently she pointed towards the direction of the woods, "Go, quickly, if you wait long than a horrible fate will be bestowed upon you. Come with me, I can ward away the evil," and for all the world, she looked the part. She looked like she very well could stop anything that came at her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What evil? It's a beautiful night!" He eyed Jev. "Are you with him?"

"Of course not! He's going to kill you if you don't hurry," she mumbled, "Come along now."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"But he wanted me in the forest! And now you! People have disappeared in there. If you take me anywhere, let it be home.

Jev's throat began to burn. He let out a small whimper, unnoticable to human ears.

Shadow, of course, heard. "And you'd follow such a.. STRANGE, strange man into the woods, but not me? I only want what's..." Here she began speaking into his ear, "BEST for you."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now hang on! I dont know you, and I dont know what you want. What do you want anyway?"

Jev began to growl, a wounded puppy kind of look on his face.

Shadow laughed quietly. "I want to protect you, don't you want that?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The man looked at the ground. "Why is he just standing there if he's not with you?"

"He wants you to tell me no, so that I'll leave, and he has full reign to kill you in cold blood," she murmured.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, a bit scared now.

"Come with me, love, I'll keep you safe," Shadow's eyes glinted with truth as she gestured back towards the woods.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded again slowly.

Jev was getting a little shaky. He turned and fled back around the corner.

Shadow smiled and led the men into the woods. ((Continued in The Forest.))