Spencer Hill Press discussion

Whisper Falls (Whisper Falls #1)
This topic is about Whisper Falls
Spencer Hill Press > Whisper Falls Series by Elizabeth Langston

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Sep 28, 2012 08:00AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Whisper Falls Series by Elizabeth Langston

Whisper Falls by Elizabeth Langston

While training for a mountain bike race, high-school senior Mark Lewis spots a mysterious girl dressed in odd clothing, standing behind a waterfall in the woods near his North Carolina home. When she comments on the strange machine that he rides, he suspects something isn't right. When Susanna claims to be an indentured servant from 1796, he wonders if she's crazy. Yet he feels compelled to find out more.

Mark enters a 'long-distance' relationship with Susanna through the shimmering--and temperamental--barrier of Whisper Falls. Curious about her world, Mark combs through history to learn about the brutal life she's trapped in. But knowledge can be dangerous. Soon he must choose between the risk of changing history or dooming the girl he can't stop thinking about to a lifetime of misery.

Coming Soon:
#1 Whisper Falls Coming November 19 2013

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) All I'll say about this guys is that the cover is amazing and it sounds awesome too

message 3: by L.S. (new) - added it

L.S. Murphy | 3 comments I am really excited to read this book. The concept is awesome. The cover is gorgeous.

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Sep 28, 2012 08:00AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Cover:

Blurb:
While training for a mountain bike race, high-school senior Mark Lewis spots a mysterious girl dressed in odd clothing, standing behind a waterfall in the woods near his North Carolina home. When she comments on the strange machine that he rides, he suspects something isn't right. When Susanna claims to be an indentured servant from 1796, he wonders if she's crazy. Yet he feels compelled to find out more.

Mark enters a 'long-distance' relationship with Susanna through the shimmering--and temperamental--barrier of Whisper Falls. Curious about her world, Mark combs through history to learn about the brutal life she's trapped in. But knowledge can be dangerous. Soon he must choose between the risk of changing history or dooming the girl he can't stop thinking about to a lifetime of misery.

Due For Release:November 19, 2013

message 5: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Langston (elizabethlangston) | 8 comments I think it's awesome that you started a thread for WF. I'm going to take a screen shot, just so I can remember.

Nov 19, 2013 is so FAR away!

Elizabeth Langston

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm sure it will get here in no time. I'm so excited to read Whisper Falls =)