Team Twilight discussion

General > No Myspace for Jackson or Kellan!!!....lol

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Jackson told Seventeen: "I stay away from Facebook and MySpace. Whenever I go out with a friend, they're like 'I didn't know you had a MySpace.' I don't have a MySpace.

"There's actually three MySpaces for Jackson Rathbone. I don't know who these people are but they're not me!"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I'm glad I didn't send requests, lol... I found those three, but couldn't figure out if any of them were him..

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I wondered that same thing but the article was supposedly straight from him so??? I have also heard in many different articles that rob doesn't have myspace or facebook so once again???

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What's your name, Caroline???

message 5: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 14, 2009 11:36AM) (new)

Stephanie about Kellan...He says he doesn’t use the internet much– “I don’t have Facebook or Myspace because I don’t know how to make my pages cool”

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

So Emmett, lol...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well he could say that just so he duznt get all these fan comments and friend requests

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments yah he probs just said it b/c that

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments mmmmmmmmmmmmmo

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ha HA HA!!!! So I friend requested all the cast members on myspace just so that I could try and figure out if it was really them or not and a while ago the girl on there who is saying shes Nikki Reed posted that she had her hair dyed back to blonde...then I found some pics of her today that were taken up in vancouver and guess what???? Her hair is still brown!!! Guess that myspace is not REAL! If you really pay attention you can tell its not the real people.

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments What a rip off! But good to know!

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah I wasn't to shocked because I have heard most of the cast members talking about how people are pretending to be them on myspace and facebook...lol

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yeah that's true. I don't get why you would do that though. It's amazing how dessrite and weird people are today.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

like what do u get when u pretend to be them...NOTHING!! so y do they do it!!

message 15: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Sigh!!! COuldn't they get suwed for idenity theth?

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) I don't think so..I think that's reserved for stealing of IDs and the likez...But it isn't it funny that they dont have them??
Hmm..what about friendster??
I wish they would read alot((IDK maybe they do)) so then they could get a goodreads..and then they wouldn't have Myspace Stalkers..just obsessive Twi Fans posting all over their non-able-to-be-pimped-out-page..

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I am friends with the same Nikki Reed as you...=( Not the real one...her page yesterday was updated to say she was leaving for Canada but shes really already there...I totally saw pics of her there with Kristen and Taylor. Plus that fake Nikki, is friends with all the rest of the cast like Kellan and Jackson who both say they don't have a myspace and why would they be friends with a fake??? I'm sooo disappointed. But then again like they even have time for myspace anyway.

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Darn those kids and there fancy electronics!!!