Catanova Hall discussion

Character Journals > Rylies journal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments Most people think my life is just good
They are wrong.
First off me and my brother Mitch where abandon when Mitch was nine and I was 7 . We tracked the streets in search of food and shelter and our sister who had also been abandon we just didn't know where she was. Then I lost my hearing when a gang knocked me out by hitting me in the temple. When I woke up I couldn't hear. Mitch was 12 and I had been 11. So to train me and maybe find jobs we traveled to India by sneaking on a boat. Mitch got sick on the way and I kept him alive. I had to practically carry him to the training center where they took care of him and gave him a job and I was trained. When I was 13 my hearing. And back and they let me train deaf people and MItch trained the deaf and blind
We haven't found our sister and our father is out to kill us and our mother died four years ago from cancer.
Rylie

message 2: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I love grey a lot and him being hurt like that made me fully understand that.
I just wish I could be better and I wish he hadnt fallen for a freak like me. He deserves better
In love and hoping Mitch stays out of it
Rylie

message 3: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments Why did he leave me?
I must not e good enough. I understand that but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt
Rylie

message 4: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I've imagined Greg coming back so much. But it never happened like that when I imagined it. He's so different so..... Hungery. I shouldn't have let him go into the army. Poor trey has to fight for me ( a dumb cause to fight for) and I don't want him to
Sad
Rylie