Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > Happy birthday Deborah Hale

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments I hope you have a wonderful birthday today Deborah.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela Holland (bookaunt) Happy Birthday and have a great day

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Deborah!

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Hale | 639 comments Mod
Thanks for posting this Jenny and for the good wishes. It's been a nice birthday so far. My husband took me out to lunch and gave me a card and a DVD. I'm not much of a jewelry/perfume/clothes kind of girls, but books and DVDs...oh yeah! :o)

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Sounds good Deborah. Im not much on the jewelry/perfume/clothes either. But I am finding I like flowers.

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Glad your birthday is going your way Deborah, Have missed our parties so brought you some cookies to munch on while you read and or watch your DVD...

message 7: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 38 comments Happy birthday, Deborah! Hope the rest of the day is awesome, too.

message 8: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments I hope you had a great birthday. Sorry I missed this til now.

message 9: by Patty (new)

Patty Hall | 211 comments Happy belated Birthday, Deborah! Looks like you and I share the same birthday week--mine is the 28th.

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy birthday Patty, we added you to the thread august birthdays. Its also Judy's birthday today.

message 11: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Patty and Judy! I hope you had a wonderful day!

message 12: by Janet (new)

Janet Barton (janetleebarton) | 76 comments Happy Birthday, Patty and Judy!

message 13: by Patty (new)

Patty Hall | 211 comments Thanks everyone! I had a lovely day!

message 14: by JanetTronstad (last edited Oct 03, 2012 02:23PM) (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Oh, I missed your birthday, Deborah!!! Hope it was a very happy one. And, Patty -- I just saw it was yours, too! Happy birthday, too!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Oops Happy Belated Birthday Deborah!!

message 16: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Belated Birthday Deborah!!

message 17: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Bolen | 74 comments Deborah wrote: "Thanks for posting this Jenny and for the good wishes. It's been a nice birthday so far. My husband took me out to lunch and gave me a card and a DVD. I'm not much of a jewelry/perfume/clothes k..."

Happy birthday, Deborah. I'm like you about the jewels and perfume. Now I love the clothes, but no way would I want hubby to pick them out. Hope your DVD is great.