Harry Potter Fans discussion

Other HP Books...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashli (last edited Feb 07, 2009 08:50PM) (new)

Ashli Lewis (muchfaith22) Like, The Tales of Beetle the Bard. How did you like it?? I'm such a fanatic about HP, I loved it of course!

What about the schoolbook series? I just got them, but haven't read them yet.

message 2: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I loved The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I especially enjoyed Dumbledore's commentary. By the schoobook series, do you mean Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them? I've read those too and I really like them. I like Quidditch through the ages more because I thought it was really interesting how the game came about. I think both books are pretty funny even though they aren't exactly stories.

message 3: by Ashli (new)

Ashli Lewis (muchfaith22) Yeah those are the 2 I was talking about. :)

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) I've read the Famtastic beasts and were to find them & it was awesome! I loved the side notes that harry and ron added

message 5: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Me too!

message 6: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments yea same!!

~!!LUV HP!!~

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Oliver (laura94oliver) | 6 comments oh! i have the beedle and the bard but i haven't had time to read it! is fantastic beasts and where to find them good too??

message 8: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I agree about the Half-Blood Prince book, but I liked Quidditch through the Ages more than Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments I DON'T HAVE EM YET! *sniff* I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, I AGREE WITH CRISTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.animefreak.tv/content/full...

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments it would be really funny!!!!

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments so so i!!!!!!

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments it would be really funny!! i would probably start busting up laughing!