Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia (julia_m) | 10 comments Did you guys read the except of book 7
really good i can't wait to read more..
:))))

message 2: by Highjenks (new)

Highjenks | 3 comments Mod
I read it and I'm salivating and counting down the days. I'm really bummed that I'll have to miss Kim's book signing this year.

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia (julia_m) | 10 comments shes going to post 4 more chapters..:)))))))))!!

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (Shinigami5910) Can someone give me the link for book 7 first chapters??

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana (missdi) | 1 comments I finished the book this weekend - stayed up til 4:00am to finish it because I couldn't put it down!

message 7: by Randy (new)

Randy Smith (noirree) | 4 comments Hi,
I am new to the group and I just finished the 7th book. It's soo good you will not be able to put is down. So don't make any plans for the next day and if you can take the next day off from work.

message 8: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (tiayas) | 1 comments I stopped reading another book when I got my notice from the library that book 7 was available.

I'm not sure what I think about it. I like it. I love the character development. The story wasn't as whizbang as I usually like, but I'm excited to get into more of Rachel and her protodemonness.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara | 3 comments I love the summary of this group about crying over Kisten. When I read the chapter about his death I was in tears!

message 10: by Randy (new)

Randy Smith (noirree) | 4 comments I love his Kisten character.To have so much power, yet be so vulnerable were it comes to be love and wanted.

message 11: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh (ashleigharvizu) I didn't think book 7 was as good as the others, but I still loved it. I picked it up the day it came out and honestly didn't put it down until I finished! I wish Kisten didn't have to leave :( But I guess that's the way it had to be. I don't want to wait until next year for the next book!!

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kathry) I loved this book, my favorite so far, but I say that every time a new one comes out. Lots of new possibilities after this one!

message 13: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (tashaj) | 3 comments I agree with you Kathryn, I loved WWBC and every new book is my faorite. It's hard to choose just one, so I won't haha!
I cried at the start of this book, I couldn't help but ball and I felt like a big sap but it truly was sad. I was happy for Rachel and Ivy's closure in the end, but it was still a painful process. The only thing I wish is that the murderer was someone I knew of more.. I didn't hear of him before hand so I could guess properly, was he in an anthology? Anyway, everything else was great and I way beyond stoked for Black Magic Sanction! Kim Harrison really knows how to pull you into her stories. The Hollows is my favorite series ever.. and thats hard to say since I love so many!