Character Roleplays discussion

Thriller > Kidnapped Characters

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

Zoey (zzoey) | 623 comments Mod
I'll let someone else take it from here. I don't know how you guys want to put the descriptions in, or the characters sheets. :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

would anyone mind if i took a crack at this? I dont know if it would be okay since i am not a mod...

message 3: by Zoey, Heed my commands. Or Die. (new)

Zoey (zzoey) | 623 comments Mod
You're good. Just make a character sheet, explain a few things about the roleplay, and help everyone get settled.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ okay!!

So you get to make a character to kidnap others or to be kidnapped. The kidnappers can make the ones they kidnap into their slaves, or sell them to black markets for money to serve their own dark ambitions. This takes place in a large city that is bustling with all kinds of activities and is filled with rowdy nightlife. Its the kind of city where people can disappear for days with no one worrying about where they went.

Name:
Kidnapper/Kidnapped:
Weapon (only if your a kidnapper):
Appearance (picture or at least two good sentences for description):
Personality:
Relationship (boyfriend, girlfriend, parents, siblings, kids, etc.)
Other(anything I might have left out):

message 5: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 1611 comments Name: Thera ((Pronounced like Tara))
Kidnapped
Appearance: Thera is tall, thin girl. She has long blonde hair and green eyes. She's very pretty and loves to dress fashionably. The night she gets kidnapped she is wearing a neon strapless short dress and high heels.
Personality: She is a flirtatious, yet shy person. This meaning that once she knows someone better she will be very coy with them. She is quiet at times and other she is very comical.
Relationship: No boyfriend, has parents but not in a very good relationship with them, had a sister but she disappeared two years ago and the case went cold, has an uncle who she believes is the greatest person until he sells her in the black market...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Naoko Nuragi
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: kidnapped
Weapon (only if your a kidnapper):
Appearance (picture or at least two good sentences for description): http://photo.goodreads.com/photos/132...
Personality: shy, but tries to be outgoing, trusting and friendly.
Relationship (boyfriend, girlfriend, parents, siblings, kids, etc.) she has no boyfriend, and has a bad relationship with her parents so she lives in an apartment by herself that her older brother pays for.
Other(anything I might have left out): she works a part time job as a waitress at night at a club

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

erm...hi Heated....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

....its not rude at all

Ive been in trouble and at work.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

sowwy...im totalyl lost as to the whereabouts of our rps >.<

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

haha!

Clara Armani *listen up meow* Name: Nathaniel (Nathan) Brooks
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: Kidnapper
Weapon (only if your a kidnapper): Very skilled with knives
Appearance (picture or at least two good sentences for description): http://www.elitemodel.com/largepic.as...
Personality: Nathan was kidnapped himself as a toddler, never found, and raised to be a criminal by a man he refers to as "J". He is controlling, volatile, sadistic, and cruel. He sees women as nothing more than objects he may do what he pleases with. He has killed many and gotten away with it.
Relationship: None, other than having J as a somewhat paternal figure.
Other(anything I might have left out): J is the head of an underground society of criminals, male only. Nathan is one of his favorites, but there are many more dealing in other areas of crime. J pays Nathan and gives him assignments regularly, all of which is not questioned and carried out as soon as asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

wanna kidnap Naoko?