Evermore (The Immortals, #1) Evermore discussion

How many of you thought he was vampire?!?

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Celeste I mean at first i thought Damon was but....WHat did you guys think?

Lauren-dee I thought he was but I was very happy he wasn't because I was getting sick of teenage vampire books.

Tabitha Sometimes I thought the he was a vampire.

EvaCatReads haha lol good point especially with his "red" elixir

Amber Andrews I thought he was a vampire because he wouldn't eat and only drank the red elixir

Tina J No I didn't......considering the title of this series is called 'The IMMORTAL series'. PMSL

Amber Andrews Tina J wrote: "No I didn't......considering the title of this series is called 'The IMMORTAL series'. PMSL"

Not all of us check what the series is called not to mention u don't think about it when the book comes out and it was the only book that was out, wasn't a full-fledged series then

Ms. Twilight Twilight Oh I definitely did. I tried reading these books but I think I made it to like the third one and it became to trivial for me. I didn't get much further.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He's basically a vampire isn't he? Personally I really didn't like this book, and I forgot some of it. He's an immortal, but that's basically a non-bloodsucking vampire.

Tina J Amber wrote: "Tina J wrote: "No I didn't......considering the title of this series is called 'The IMMORTAL series'. PMSL"

Not all of us check what the series is called not to mention u don't think about it when..."

Actually Amber, on the back of the 1st book, it SAYS book 1 of the IMMORTAL series.
Surly people check the book cover to cover before buying/reading it???
Or maybe that's just me! lol

Amber Andrews Tina J wrote: "Amber wrote: "Tina J wrote: "No I didn't......considering the title of this series is called 'The IMMORTAL series'. PMSL"

Not all of us check what the series is called not to mention u don't think..."

its in magenta, vampires are immortal too u know. So technically its not as obvious as u may think. Most people read the title and background before reading books not the extras that could give away the whole book. Example A u didn't go through reading the book wondering if he was a vampire or not the way the author probably intended. Also i apologize i was at school at the time i wrote my comment, couldn't check if u were right but what i remembered from my book which i was wrong was that it didn't say immortals. Sry but hey i'm only human. :)

Abby  Rose i thought he was a vamp...

Süheyla I didn't think he was a vampire because almost same scenario is making in many series with different extraordinary character. I assumed it would be no vampire.

Meenu i did...

Darby Franklin Lauren-dee wrote: "I thought he was but I was very happy he wasn't because I was getting sick of teenage vampire books." that is very true. i get really tried of reading those

Carly S. I was almost sure he was! So glad he wasn't, an immortal is so much hotter haha!

message 17: by Sera (new) - added it

Sera yep i was aLmost haha..
but then yes same with Carly, i was gLad that he's not cuz if he's vampire, it'd a predictabLe story...

Carly S. yeah it was so much better this way!

message 19: by Sera (new) - added it

Sera Carly wrote: "yeah it was so much better this way!"

true!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber wrote: "Tina J wrote: "Amber wrote: "Tina J wrote: "No I didn't......considering the title of this series is called 'The IMMORTAL series'. PMSL"

Not all of us check what the series is called not to mentio..."

Agreed, when I think immortal I think vampire.

MaryAnn I figured he was some form on a hybrid vamp. I actually liked the books, but they drew out the plot across too my books, IMO

message 22: by Ghiz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ghiz I thought he was a vampire when Ever described how she felt when she touched him!

message 23: by Nyaha (new)

Nyaha i totally thought he was a vampire while i was reading it but when i read tht he was an immortal i realized it made more sense!

message 24: by AA (new) - added it

AA The Awesome I didn't think he was a vampire because I thought that would be to obvious but there is a point were I doubted myself for a second And thought he was vampire Okay
-A

message 25: by Trudy (last edited Oct 25, 2012 03:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trudy At times i thought he was a vampire and was really happy to find that he wasn't, I like the idea of a immortal that isn't a vampire.

Carol krüger I know the book said "the Immortal series" but vampires are immortal too so i would have not been surprised if Damen was a Vampire. When Damen drank the elixir i was like "defintly vampire" but then when found out he was an immortal i was like "Mrs Noel had to make the drink red".

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood At some points yes i did. but then. i saw the name of the sirese and i figered he was somthing else. although the "red drink" did lead you to belive that he could be. soooo glade he wasn't though!

message 28: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali Hartley especiall when he was sucking the poison out of Haevens blood. I mean.... WHA??? I was so confused...

Himani Patel I feel like even if Noel labels him as an Immortal, he and the other Immortals have very similar characteristics to that of Vampires.

Jackye I know I did.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Ali wrote: "especiall when he was sucking the poison out of Haevens blood. I mean.... WHA??? I was so confused..."

i know! i was sooo confused to! it's like uh, wait a minute buddy. your not a vamp, are you?

Fellynny I did actually and i was about to throw the book out the window if it was about vamps again but it wasnt and i liked that

Teresa I didn't think so, it was obvious that he wasn't a normal, average teenager. I have read plenty of teenage vampire books and this story just didn't read like a vampire book.

Meggie I thought he was Immortal because of the name of the book thing [i forgot what its called].

message 35: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna 335 wait so he is immortal, but whats the point of that? Does he have any special abilities except the fact that he will outlive us all?

message 36: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley I was waiting for it to be like "Yup i'm a vampire!"

BUT NO! He is the in between and immortal...wth!?

Cindy I actually thought he was a vampire because he never eats and he always drinks that special red drink! (Which since it was red, we all jump to him being a vampire) But no he's immortal which was pretty cool :)