Undead & UnRead Book Club - Frisco Public Library discussion

2012 Meetings > October book club

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Faris sanders | 11 comments I loved His Majesty's Dragon!!! Can't wait to discuss

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne Deegan (annedeegan) | 2 comments 3 of us r interested in coming tonite. Where in the library? Is it ok that we haven't read that book yet? What is age range of group?

Anne, Sharon, & Kelley

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Gideon | 289 comments Mod
Hi Anne, Sharon, and Kelley - The library is located at 6101 Frisco Square Blvd in Frisco, TX 75034. The meeting is held in the 5th floor City Room and starts at 7:00 PM.

It's an Adult Book Club although we do have one member who is under eighteen. Most of the members are probably in their late twenties to mid thirties. We're a small group with about 4-5 of us who meet regularly each month.

We recommend reading the book to get the most enjoyment from the Undead & UnRead book club, but feel free to join us tonight even if you haven't read the book. We’d love to meet you and you'll be able to get a feel for the group and the discussions.

Thanks - Amy

message 4: by Anne Denise (new)

Anne Denise | 78 comments Had fun meeting everyone last night and happy to have found the GoodReads group! Looking forward to Necropolis!

Denise

message 5: by Amy (new)

Welcome Denise! It looks like most of our club is officially on Goodreads.

message 6: by Annie (new)

Annie Slasher (Booked & Loaded) (bookedandloaded) | 2 comments Hello everyone! I just joined and live in the McKinney area. I run a book review blog on most of the things mentioned in your blurb about this book club =) Interested in meeting up with some other book lovers face to face. Just to be sure I read the right book for the right meeting the next meeting on 13th will discuss Necropolis. Right?

message 7: by Amy (new)

Hi Annie! The Undead & UnRead book club meets the second Tuesday of each month. The next meeting is on November 13th at 7:00 PM and we are reading Necropolis by Michael Dempsey. We'd love to have you join us at the November meeting. See you then!

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie Slasher (Booked & Loaded) (bookedandloaded) | 2 comments Thank you Amy! I believe I will be attending!

Undead & UnRead Book Club - Frisco Public Library

unread topics | mark unread