YA Book Club Not Just For Teens! discussion

Angela M. Hudson
This topic is about Angela M. Hudson
General Book Talk > Dark Secrets series.

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elyse (new)

Elyse Schramm I just wanted to put this out there for those who haven't read A.M. Hudson's Dark Secret series. I'm very wrapped up in her characters at the moment. This love affair started when I found her book Tears of the Broken for free on Amazon Kindle. After that it was game over.
I just finished The Heart's Ashes the most recent book this last week and, I have to tell you I cannot remember the last book I read that evoked this much love and heartbreak from the pages. I've been a sobbing mess with Ara and David from the get-go, laughing hysterically, and feeling so much love emanating from my very soul. She has touched me so deeply with her writing, staying up until all hours of the night reading. Not being able to go to sleep when I come home from work in the AM, because I'm worried if I don't read I might miss out on something. I really hope that everyone takes the time to look into her books if you enjoy paranormal and urban fantasy since these books are not about getting your HEA.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Simpson (crystalsimpson) | 1 comments I agree with u I really liked these books