Demons x Humans discussion

ROLEPLAY!!!! > Star's Coffee and Tea

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments Coffee shop in the city.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "What looks most hyperinducing to you?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) | 3700 comments Mod
"The super triple deluxe chocolate death looks about like it.."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Good name. Then that's what I'll get. You?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "K." (Sorry, doing math homework.)

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "One Super Triple Chocolate Deluxe Death and a Just Rice please."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments (Gtg, dinner, post when you're badk.)

"They have that, right?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Yes." The bariesta handed them their drinks, along with a strange look.

"What's with da funny look?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "The tattoo, the wildly different drinks... we're an odd pair. Come on, we can sit outside."

"Okay!" Treacle stands and half skips out.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments Alison grabs a table by the sidewalk.

Sitting, she looks around. "Am I allowed to yell at people across the street?"

message 17: by Shailyn (new)

Shailyn | 9 comments Alena looks up and continues reading her book.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Sure, wharever. I don't care about appearances."

She started to scream random things at strangers.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments Alison laughed and laughed.

message 23: by Shailyn (new)

Shailyn | 9 comments Sips her coffee and and walks outside to see the commotion. and leans against the building and sips her coffee some more

After a while she smiled sweetly, "I'm done."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments Alison points across the street. "That's my favorite store." The faded sign reads Roses and Apples.

"It looks old!"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Of couse it is. It used to be mine."

"You owned it?"

"Looonnngg time."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Not when you've lived 20 lives."

"I've lived much longer than YOU," she says, turning hr nose up.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Sure, but still, exponentially longer than tje average human lofespan."

"Sucks for you, girly-o."

"They can, they just don't,"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "I can't. Sure, my body will, die, but in a few years I'll be born again."

((Kk))

What happens if you run out of souls?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Same as if a regular human loses their soul in life. But they regrow. And no matter what, I get a restart next life."

"But what if there IS no next life?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Not sure. Go with the normal dead people."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Thankfully, it's unlikely." (Back in a while, going to go play cards.)

"How many souls do you have? Wait.. don't tell me.... 20?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Yes. One for each life."

"You have 20 lives?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 258 comments "Well.. not sure. Likely the same reason that girl has always regrown hers."

« previous 1 3