YA Book Club discussion

General Chat

Comments (showing 1-50 of 88) (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Cassie | 208 comments Mod
This is where we just talk and hang out and get to know each other. Let's start off by saying what's 2 of our favorite books, what book you really want to read soon, and when's your birthday so we all can say happy birthday to you! Here's me...

I'm Cassie, two of my favorite books are The Hunger Games, and Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone. A book I'm really wanting to read soon, is Anna Dressed in Blood, and my birthday is in January, on the first. :)

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly Bodger (HollyBodger) I'm Holly. Two of my favourite books are Will Grayson, Will Grayson AND The Giver. I'm really looking forward to reading Gone Girl even though it's not YA.

My birthday is Feb 27!

message 3: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Holly wrote: "I'm Holly. Two of my favourite books are Will Grayson, Will Grayson AND The Giver. I'm really looking forward to reading Gone Girl even though it's not YA.

My birthday is Feb 27!"

Holly, I really want to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson! It must be good if it's one of your favs! :)

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly Bodger (HollyBodger) It's awesome Cassie! Actually, I had a hard time picking which John Green book was my fav as I love them all. Looking for Alaska is probably tied with Fault in Our Stars for second place!

message 5: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

I want to read all three of them! I've only heard positive reviews about John Green, so I suspect he's a very talented writer.

message 6: by B (new)

B I LOVE anything percy jackson and hunger games!

message 7: by B (new)

B I want to read the Kane chronicals when I Finnish mark of athena

message 8: by Cole (new)

Cole (Cole_Smith092) I'm Cole and my two favorite books are Divergent and Clockwork Princess. I'm looking forward to reading the Percy Jackson series and my birthday is December 20th :)

message 9: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) Hi im carmen my favourite books are te mortal instruments, the infernal devices and obsidian
My birthday is on june 6

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2013 07:29PM) (new)

Hey! My name is Libin! My favorite books are Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice. My Birthday is on June 8!

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Berggren | 1 comments I'm Jenna. My two favorite books are The Host, and Shades of Earth. My bday is July 5th.

message 12: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) Hi! I'm Antonia, my bday is the 4th of June and two of my fave books are Delirium and The Hunger Games!

message 13: by Toni (new)

Toni (nzjandals) Aloha,
I'm Toni, my favorite books are the fault in our stars, divergent and hush, hush. My birthday is the 22nd of October.

message 14: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) Just going to throw it out there...but I need a job that pays me to read...best job ever.

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 58 comments Hi, i'm Ashley, my fav books would have to be harry potter and the mortal instruments

message 16: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 66 comments Both of those series are FLAWLESS!

message 17: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) Hello Ashley! I love the Harry Potter books as well!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Nadia and my two favorite books is the Hunger Games and City of Bones.

message 19: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Nadia wrote: "Hi, I'm Nadia and my two favorite books is the Hunger Games and City of Bones."

Hi Nadia, I love The Hunger Games! Welcome!

message 20: by Nina (new)

Nina | 2 comments Hello i'm Nina and my two favorite books are Clockwork Angel and Divergent! Wow that was really hard considering I have so many favorites!!

message 21: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (lizziedymond) Hi I'm Lizzie and I love too many books to name just two as my favourite. Wow this made me feel like I'm at one of those alcohol anomalous things ahaha

message 22: by Weasleykins (new)

Weasleykins Hi my name is Michaela and my two favorite books are Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by: J.K.Rowling & The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare

What I want to read is. The Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls & The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess both by Cassandra Clare.

I am currently reading The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Prince by: Cassandra Clare.

My birthday is May 18th

message 23: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Michaela wrote: "Hi my name is Michaela and my two favorite books are Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by: J.K.Rowling & The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare

What I want to read is. The Mo..."

Happy late birthday! (:

message 24: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) happy late birthday!

I couldn't pick my 2 fav books. would be near impossible lol

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelemily) hello! I am new and Rachel and I don't know what my favourite books are and if I think about it I'll probably stress myself out so yeah. Hi.

message 26: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) Rachel wrote: "hello! I am new and Rachel and I don't know what my favourite books are and if I think about it I'll probably stress myself out so yeah. Hi."

Hi Rachel! Welcome!

message 27: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (ChelseaLooWho) Hello. I'm Chelsea and I am new-ish. My 2 favorite books are Looking for Alaska by John Green and Harry Potter. My birthday is October 25.

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily (Emilygtree) Hi everybody I'm Emily and my two favorite books are The Mortal Instruments and okay maybe just TMI. LOL. I'm currently reading The Book Thief and my birthday is July 30th.

message 29: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Chelsea wrote: "Hello. I'm Chelsea and I am new-ish. My 2 favorite books are Looking for Alaska by John Green and Harry Potter. My birthday is October 25."

Hello Chelsea!

message 30: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Emily wrote: "Hi everybody I'm Emily and my two favorite books are The Mortal Instruments and okay maybe just TMI. LOL. I'm currently reading The Book Thief and my birthday is July 30th."

Hello Emily!! (:

message 31: by Eunice (new)

Eunice Amor | 2 comments Hello! I'm Eunice and my two favourite books are The Fifth Wave and all the Sherlock Holmes books. I'm currently reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and it's becoming one of my favourites already. <3
My birthday is November 6 :)

message 32: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Eunice wrote: "Hello! I'm Eunice and my two favourite books are The Fifth Wave and all the Sherlock Holmes books. I'm currently reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and it's becoming one of my favourites a..."

Hello Eunice! I love your name!

message 33: by Eunice (new)

Eunice Amor | 2 comments Hello! Thank you :)

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (Emilygtree) I WISH Goodreads had a like button! LOL.

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily (Emilygtree) Sorry about the caps my caps key sticks :(

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie | 5 comments Hi my name is Katie and my two favorite books are The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak and... The mortal instruments series (haha I know there are several books but they are so fantastic!). I'm really excited to read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, but my bookstore is out of stock :/. My birthday is April 23!!!

message 37: by Little Bee (new)

Little Bee (LittleBeesReads) emily-- I wish it did too! !

message 38: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) hi! My name Antonia, my bday is on June 4th (seven days leeeft yay!) and my favourite books are divergent, city of bones, thg, harry potter, delirium, the selection, blah blah blah. I could go on forever~

message 39: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (antonias) god i had alrdady commented on this, I'm so embarrased, lol!

message 40: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

Antonia wrote: "god i had alrdady commented on this, I'm so embarrased, lol!"

Haha aww it's ok, happy early b-day!!

message 41: by Aya (new)

Aya Salama | 4 comments Heyy I'm Aya my favourite books are divergent and delirium and the mortal instruments and my birthday is on the 23rd of July (almost fourteen yay!)

message 42: by Sally (new)

Sally (coolkat99) Heyy i'm Sally and my favourite two books are Vampire Academy and City of Bones

message 43: by Sally (new)

Sally (coolkat99) Oh and my birthday is June 16th

message 44: by Cassie, The first :) (new)

cool.kat99 wrote: "Heyy i'm Sally and my favourite two books are Vampire Academy and City of Bones"

Happy early b-day Sally! And welcome!!! (:

Aya wrote: "Heyy I'm Aya my favourite books are divergent and delirium and the mortal instruments and my birthday is on the 23rd of July (almost fourteen yay!)"

I'm currently reading Divergent, and wow, it's really good! Welcome Aya!! :)

message 45: by Riya (new)

Riya (RiyaSood) Katie wrote: "Hi my name is Katie and my two favorite books are The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak and... The mortal instruments series (haha I know there are several books but they are so fantastic!). I'm really ex..."

Yeah Katie- another The Book Thief fan!!!!! So I'm Riya and my two favorite books would be The Book Thief and Ender's Game! My birthday is on July 25th.

message 46: by Sorel (new)

Sorel Drever Hi my name is Sorel and I recently turned 16 on the 244th of June. I have so many favourite books but I really like Harry Potter, and the Percy Jackson books. I really want to read The Mortal Instrument and Fault in our Stars.

message 47: by Riya (new)

Riya (RiyaSood) Welcome Sorel!! Happy late birthday! I really want to read TMI as well, it looks so interesting!

message 48: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 24 comments Hi I'm Kandice. My birthday is the 23rd of December. picking two books is extremely difficult so I'll have to go with Harry Potter and The Night Circus. I'm looking forward to reading The Fifth Wave as well as City of Heavenly Fire :)

message 49: by Riya (new)

Riya (RiyaSood) The Night Circus was epic- amazing imagery and story and everything!

message 50: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 24 comments Question for everyone- Do you prefer ereaders or real book?

Personally I prefer real book but I do have a Kindle

« previous 1