Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (last edited Sep 24, 2012 05:44PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments Alright Guys, I have been seeing a TON of spam the past few days. Luckily I have been able to delete all that I have seen. This is a warning to all members: If you are found spamming in this group you will be warned and after three warnings you will be banned from this group. I don't want to have to ban anyone but if I continue seeing spam then I will have to delete you.

THE BAN HAMMER WILL BE USED!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Any of the following is considered spam:

¤Double Posting
¤Posting non Roleplay comments in Roleplay Areas
¤Posting Links to other groups. (If that is all you post in the group then you will be immediately Banned. No Questions No Warnings IMMEDIATE BAN)
¤Excessive posting of images

THE FOLLOWING WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN

¤Impersonating Group Staff or Forum Staff
¤Impersonating Goodreads Staff Members
¤Impersonating another member
¤Hacking
¤Posting Sexist or Racist Comments
¤Posting Nazi related images/comments
¤Lying to a Staff Member on the Forums or in The Group

ANY AND ALL BANS ARE PERMANENT AND WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL ALL THE MODERATORS DEEM IT APPROPRIATE

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a question. Sometimes when I'm trying to talk to someone about our role play I write things in parentheses like this; ((stufff)). Is that going to get the ban hammer out?

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Scott wrote: "Alright Guys, I have been seeing a TON of spam the past few days. Luckily I have been able to delete all that I have seen. This is a warning to all members: If you are found spamming in this group ..."

That is an AWESOME ban hammer!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Yo Scott, Family room grimmauld place

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments No only if you do (( by itself in another post))

thanks mysty

gracie i will tomorrow i have to go

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, thanks for the verification :)

message 9: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Yessir.

message 10: by Jan (last edited Oct 26, 2012 08:08AM) (new)

Jan Wow! Almost every group has a spam folder!!! I guess spam really is a big problem.

message 11: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Umm... about the Nazi thing.... in the HP summery it said draco looked like a Nazi...

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (lexincats) | 289 comments omg, im new here and i just posted another link in the chat room. I havent read this b4, im so sorry. I thought it was ok if I did it in the chat rm, I'll delete it

message 13: by Ella (new)

Ella Miller | 1179 comments Yeah, along with Lizzy's comment, I am new and was asking questions about things not totally related. Does that count as spamming?