The Divergent Obsession Disorder discussion

The Divergent Trilogy > Favorite Book

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 104 comments Mod
Which of the two so far was your favorite book?

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I don't know! They are both equally epic!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

It is basically and impossible decision but if I had to choose, I'd probably say Divergent by like a fraction of a millimeter.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Sarah wrote: "It is basically and impossible decision but if I had to choose, I'd probably say Divergent by like a fraction of a millimeter."

Same :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 54 comments Mod
Divergent!
Insurgent was great but the 1st was better,

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely Divergent! Tris and Four aren't fighting in it, but I still loved Insurgent too!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

I hated that Tris and Four were fighting! It like crushed my soul. But I'm happy that they ended up back together.

message 8: by Sierra~Kelley (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 39 comments One word: Divergent.

message 10: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Seabra (carolinagseabra) I LOVED BOTH!! But probably Divergent, I was always crying on Insurgent, which is weird sense I never had cried in books...

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I just ordered the Insurgent Collector's Edition! It's coming to my house the day it's released, which is Tuesday, October 30th!!!!!!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I got it and read Free Four! It was amazing despite the fact that it was only 13 pages!

message 13: by Teja (last edited Nov 03, 2012 04:42PM) (new)

Teja (Taje) | 5 comments okay I loved both books but the one thing I didn't like in Insurgent was the whole fighting between Tris and Four(who I wish was real). But I can't believe u have to wait soo long for the 3rd book as well as the movie.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Don't we all wish Four was real. Oh, wait there is one in my life. You'll all find your Four someday

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Yep. Shailene Woodley will be playing Tris.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Yes it is true!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I've only seen her in her first movie, Felicity. For being like 13 in an American Girl movie, she was pretty good! Don't knock her, I think she shows promise :)

message 18: by Teja (new)

Teja (Taje) | 5 comments I think lion gates bought the movie rights

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Yep, it's a division of Lionsgate, can't remember the name of it...

message 20: by Teja (new)

Teja (Taje) | 5 comments i think it comes out on March 21 2014

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) You are correct, but it's still tentative and it's the aim date

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 4 comments I had no idea they were doing a movie, is it just me or are there a lot of books being turned into films lately. xxx

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) A lot of movies come from books...you just may not have known before you saw movies. I learned that recently

message 24: by B L Jones (last edited Nov 22, 2012 04:11PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 4 comments I dont really watch that many movies, i usually prefere the books xxx what i meant was a lot of YA books are being turnt into movies lately.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Yeah I know what you mean

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 4 comments Not that im complaining, part of me worries that the movie will ruin the book, but another part of me cant wait to see it on the big screen so that i can see how they do it xxx

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Yeah, I think a lot of us are. At least you and I are worried and excited at the same time.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Same. If they ruin it in my head, I'll go crazy!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

I will die if they ruin it. YOU BETTER NOT RUIN THIS MOVIE ADAPTION UNKNOWN DIVISION OF LIONSGATE!

message 30: by Teja (new)

Teja (Taje) | 5 comments They better not take the good parts out

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments The hobbits more of a classic than YA and they already did the LOTR trilogy so it should be a good movie.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i love both divergent and insurgent!!!!

message 33: by Midge (new)

Midge | 5 comments Divergent ☻