The Divergent Obsession Disorder discussion

Characters > Favorite Character

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 104 comments Mod
Who is your favorite character?

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Tris or Four! Four is like my dream guy, but I am exactly like Tris!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Marilyn wrote: "Tris or Four! Four is like my dream guy, but I am exactly like Tris!"

ME TOO! Gosh I want Four to pop right out of the book so I can marry him...

message 4: by Sarah (new)

I'm going to say Tris, Four, and Christina are my favorite characters. I am in love with Four!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments And I wish I could meet Tris, Christina, Will and Uriah. I LOVE THEM :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 54 comments Mod
CALEB! (Lol I know)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Well, I'm sorry to say ladies that is already taken...by ME!

message 8: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 25, 2012 06:24AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Maybe we should see how Divergent you are to see if you're worthy....specifically in the Dauntless area. }:)

;)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Maybe we should see how Divergent you are to see if you're worthy....specifically in the Dauntless area. }:)

;)"

Bring it! I'll be a boss at it!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Okay.....so how many piercings ya got?

message 11: by Sarah (new)

ZERO!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I plan on getting mine double pierced once I move out in a few months. Mom would kick me out if I added more holes to the two I already have lol.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

My mom wouldn't kill me because she has three in both ears. I just don't like the idea of shooting holes in my ears..... I'm not very Dauntless. :(

message 14: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 25, 2012 07:38PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments It's a mere pinch. Doesn't hurt at all. I might even get my lobes triple pierced. I just don't plan on doing my cartilage cuz that takes months to heal, and can get easily infected, and hurts like crazy for months according to one of my friends.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Okay. Thanks!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Okay.....so how many piercings ya got?"

I have my right cartilage pierced and a set on my ear lobes...I hope to get 2 more sets on my ear lobes. Oh, and I plan to get my first tattoo 9 months from tomorrow since I'll be 18 then

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "It's a mere pinch. Doesn't hurt at all. I might even get my lobes triple pierced. I just don't plan on doing my cartilage cuz that takes months to heal, and can get easily infected, and hurts like ..."

I got my cartilage done in April, and it didn't hurt and never got infected. I think it's basically how you take care of your ear

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments So how what thrilling experiences ya done? I've been on the Mamba, one of the worlds fastest coasters :)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Roller coasters don't scare me hahaha I went to Peru once hahaha That Was thrilling, but the kind of thrilling we're talking about is more scary thrilling. Well, last summer (2012) I've climbed up on (HMS Bounty) ship's rigging that was a little over 100 feet from water while it was moving and I climbed on the front part of the ship past Bethea (the Ship's symbol head) which is only over water. Both of them I only had a tiny little clamp to keep me from falling, but some places I couldn't and decided not to use to make moving easier so I was like, "Let's do this!!!!!!" It was fun and I'm going to do it again!

This is only a 1/3 way up!

[image error]
The ship I lived on for a week. Yes, it's a tall ship!

[image error]
I went to the top, but I went to the top!

[image error]
As you can see, we had little lines to stand on while furling the sails, which was one of my favorite things to do on the ship.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments SWEET!!!! SIGN ME UP!!!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Hahaha I hope to skydive on my birthday along with getting my first tattoo next summer!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments My friend skydives. I would maybe try it with him, but its SO expensive!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Haha, being Dauntless aint cheap that's for sure.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) That's why doing daredevil simple things, like sadly eating worms, will get you money hahaha just kidding!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments BLECH!!!! Couldn't pay me all the money in the world to do that!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Hahaha I like how we got from our favorite characters to eating worms ahahha...Now back to topic!!!!!

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Poor little worms.... :'(

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 54 comments Mod
OMG MARILYN THAT'S SO AWEOSME