The Divergent Obsession Disorder discussion

Characters > Christina

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Sep 24, 2012 04:35PM) (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 104 comments Mod
What did you like/dislike about Christina?

I liked Christina's personality a lot. Very tough, but really girly. I love this quote: "Who cares about pretty? I'm going for noticable."

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Agreed.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I loved when she said "I feel like sticking Peter's hand in a bowl of warm water tonight to make him pee his pants." XD she immediately became my bestie after that.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Lol. I really like her personality. Strong-minded and not afraid to share her opinion or say what she thinks. And she is very awesome. She is like a tough girly-girl.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments *points excitedly and says in an accent* Exactly! (pop quiz: what movie was that from?)

message 6: by Sarah (new)

I feel like I should know this but I don't. :( Tell me!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments It's from Ratatouille. The short chef says it :)

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Oh yeah! I remember now! I love that movie. I haven't seen it in a while though.

message 9: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments I like Christina too. But what really struck me in her personality is that she values friendship and is capable of moving on and forgiving. If she didn't then she would have hated Tris forever for killing Will. Moreover, she still has the strength to go on and fight the good fight. I only wish she will have a happy ending too. Too bad Nando got killed. :( I hope someone will come along, or maybe Uriah now that Marlene and Lynn are both dead?

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Oh poor Marlene and Lynn. Especially Lynn.