The Divergent Obsession Disorder discussion

Characters > Caleb

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 104 comments Mod
Did you like Caleb? Do you actually think he was a loyal Erudite and actually evil?

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I like Caleb! I think he really is trying to do the right thing, it's just that he doesn't see things the way Tris and the others do, and he's been influenced by the wrong side. I don't think him evil.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 104 comments Mod
I know I am the only person who thinks this, and Imay be wrong, but I think Caleb is actually evil.... I don't know why, he just seems like he will be. I think if he was going to be a good guy, he would have said something to Tris by now. Also, they way Veronica Roth writes Tris's feelings about what Caleb did kind of made me feel like he wouldn't be a good guy anymore. I could be wrong, but that is just me.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I think that it's Caleb's selfless act to go to Erudite and be the insider, but all I really hope for is that Tobias asks Tris to marry him

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Lol XD exactly! That's the most important thing, everything else is secondary!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 54 comments Mod
Okay, I LOVE CALEB.
He's going to be good, I promise you.

message 7: by Nicky (new)

Nicky Orozco (nickyorozco2000) I very strongly disliked Caleb!!! He was basically the cause of the tragic ending and I don't think he even loved Tris! All in all I believe he was a horrendous brother...

message 8: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 8 comments Caleb= traitor! He ruined the book, the ending, Tris's and Tobias's future marriage!!!!!! I hate him good

message 9: by Sofie (new)

Sofie | 8 comments Ooh also a good brother wouldn't give up on a mission (you could say) just at a threat, especially by his sister!!!!

message 10: by Claudia (new)

Claudia (Claudia44056) | 1 comments Sofie wrote: "Caleb= traitor! He ruined the book, the ending, Tris's and Tobias's future marriage!!!!!! I hate him good"

I agree with you Caleb did ruin the ending. Plus i really was going to expext the future wedding . But Caleb had to be dumb and tris still did it