The Divergent Obsession Disorder discussion

Characters > Four

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 104 comments Mod
What was your favorite thing about Tobias? What did you not like about him? Etc...

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Zourik | 5 comments the fact that he's my boyfriend XD
he;s gonna break up with Tris, just waiting for the right time, also, i dont care what he and Tris say, he IS kind, even though he says he's not. aannnnd, being hot kinda helps XD

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Gosh Four is SOOOOOOOOOO DANG HOT!!!!!!! He's hotter than Finnick Odair, and that my friends is pretty dang hot!

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina Zourik | 5 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Gosh Four is SOOOOOOOOOO DANG HOT!!!!!!! He's hotter than Finnick Odair, and that my friends is pretty dang hot!"
i dont go after older guys, but omg, i have no words to describe how i feel for him.... :D

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments He's tough, but at the same time sensitive, he's smart, deadly, protective but only when necessary, gosh he's just everything and then some!!!!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Sorry Karina...he's MINE already and I'm his age anyway soooooo I think he is amazingly hot, smart, funny, and isn't a coddler....I hate being coddled! hahaha so Yeah and I see myself in Tris in all aspects in her personality!!!!!!!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments No you ain't, I am ;)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) No, you're not!!!!! I'll prove myself, plus he's 18 and I'm 17 so there isn't much of a difference between our ages

message 9: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) I actually don't like him, nor do I like calling him Tobias... I think he's kind of rude.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Amelia wrote: "I actually don't like him, nor do I like calling him Tobias... I think he's kind of rude."

:O I am dumbfounded

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I'm 18.5 }:) you're beat!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Really? hahaha

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Amelia wrote: "I actually don't like him, nor do I like calling him Tobias... I think he's kind of rude."

OoO WHAT?!? So he's not a Peeta. And I like Peeta. A lot. But just because he isn't mister smooth with the words, nice all the time, doesn't make him deserving of being flat out labeled rude.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

I like Tobias. I don't think he's rude, I think he is... protective, if you get what I'm saying. I like Peeta too.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Amelia wrote: "I actually don't like him, nor do I like calling him Tobias... I think he's kind of rude."

OoO WHAT?!? So he's not a Peeta. And I like Peeta. A lot. But just because he isn't mister..."

I'm not a Peeta fan sooo if you like Peeta you can have him and I'll have Tobias! Sounds like a deal to me!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I like Tobias 50 billion times better though lol

message 17: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (last edited Sep 28, 2012 07:54PM) (new)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I love Tobias infinite to the infinite power more

message 18: by Nova (last edited Sep 28, 2012 07:56PM) (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) Okay, maybe I wasn't completely clear on that. I don't really hate him, but I am still a bit wary about him. I admire him for having four fears and being a very strong character (perfect for Tris) but there's something about him that just don't really work. And really?

People, it's called an opinion and I wasn't even bashing him.

If I saw Four on the streets, he'd probably be someone I'd become friends with bit I would still be cautious,just because there's something out of place with him.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) It's ok. I understand...I'm just playing

message 20: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) And don't get me wrong, I am completely obsessed with Divergent. I've read it over a hundred times... I just don't like Four as a character as much.

message 21: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) Marilyn wrote: "It's ok. I understand...I'm just playing"

k then

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Yeah, it's like me hating on Peeta hahaha

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Hey, hey, hey guys, let's not get into a fight about this please. We all have different opinions but that doesn't mean we are right or wrong. I respect your opinion Amelia and I get your point. He can be rude but he does hasve his good points.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I was simply......being.....a......devoted.....fangirl.....must....resist.....urge.....to.....continue....

message 25: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) Sarah wrote: "Hey, hey, hey guys, let's not get into a fight about this please. We all have different opinions but that doesn't mean we are right or wrong. I respect your opinion Amelia and I get your point. He ..."

Thank You!

I wasn't trying to offend anyone and if you have any problems with my opinion on Four, don't hesitate to tell me. Just do it nicely and I won't cuss you out.

If it makes any of you feel better, I have a fangirl crush on Will!

message 26: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "I was simply......being.....a......devoted.....fangirl.....must....resist.....urge.....to.....continue...."

don't resist... just tell me.

message 27: by Nova (new)

Nova Zaiden (novazay) Marilyn wrote: "Yeah, it's like me hating on Peeta hahaha"

Oh, I'm team gale all the way ;) But Peeta does have his awesomeness moments.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Oh no. I was simply going to continue overly fangirling, not bashing. And sorry of that seemed like bashing, I wasn't trying to, I hate how you cannot have symbols or something for voice inflection so that people know when you bing jokingly sarcastic and not trying to sound angry. *sheepish grin*

message 29: by Sarah (new)

I love Will too!!!!!

message 30: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments Peeta and Tobias are different from each other but both of them are the love of my life. :)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Omg I LOVE your username!!!

message 32: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments Thank you!I see a lot of Fourtrises but I thought about Four's real name, which was the name he wanted Tris to call him.:D

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments It's the most epic name combination EVER!!! :D

message 34: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments HahahaXD. Thank you, I'm flattered. I love your username too, and your profile picture. :D

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Oh thank you. It tends to haha, change frequently. I got too many good pics to not use them all lol. Sadly, they have not done any casting yet, so I can't do the actor for Four!

message 36: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments Many says they want Saoirse Ronan and Max Irons but the two are already cast of Stephenie Meyer novel The Host which was made into a movie. I guess I'll have to change my profile picture too when the casting's done. XD

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments *shudder* oh the horror! Keep anyone that's doing Stephanie Meyer garbage as far away from Divergent as possible!!!!

message 38: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments When I learned about it, I immediately crossed their names on my list(only in my head) of possible characters.

message 40: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments Plus they can't mess up the movie like what happened to The Hunger Games. Though I'm not saying the movie's bad but I just expected more, I guess. I was disappointed. I hope Francis Lawrence can turn things up with Catching Fire. :)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments Exactly, not bad, it's just, would it have killed them to be slightly more accurate???

message 42: by ToBeas_KaTris (new)

ToBeas_KaTris | 9 comments Nuff said

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) It'smeamaris wrote: "He's cool. He just wants to appear tough but he has a great heart :)"

Yes, exactly but he's more than that!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments He's, to use Shrek's words, like an onion. Lots of layers, and more and more stuff the deeper you dig.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments I love them together! I just want me with him even more! XD

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 62 comments *sigh* I'll need it *grumbles on the unfairness of amazing fictional characters*