Sled Dogs *An Advanced Role-play Group* discussion

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie ***Start!***

Sam/Applejack♆ Lief padded around the team looking for something to do.

message 3: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna sat beside Mannen, bored.

Mannen chewed happily on a bone that Lar had given him.

Sam/Applejack♆ She sniffed at a snow drift and sneezed.

message 5: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna saw Lief and wagged her tail slightly.

Mannen snorted. Lief was not his type, therfore did not bother to greet Lief. I mean, I'll flirt with her later, but I'm not gunna put real effort into it and make her think I actually love her or something stupid like that. Thought the handsome dog.

Sam/Applejack♆ Lief sneezed again and bounded away.

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle lay at in his own little place, away from all the other dogs of his team. He yawned and rolled onto his belly, glancing around at all the dogs who made up the team. He was happily observing them, not really feeling like getting involved with everything they're doing. Not even flirting with any of the she-dogs, much to his surprise.

message 8: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna glanced up at Kalle, a male she hadn't met yet. She frowned. She was bored, but very shy... She looked at Mannen and pouted. "Would you introduce me, pretty please?"

Mannen sighed and shook his head but stood up, walking to Kalle with his sister. "Hey. This is Kvinna. Have fun." He muttered, wandering away again. He had no use for other males.

Kvinna blushed deeply, looking down, her fur ruffled slightly. "Hi..." She murmured.

message 9: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle have her a charming smile. "How come I haven't yet noticed a beautiful dog like you," he asked. This was going to be incredibly easy, he knew that for a fact. "Because honestly, I'm quite ashamed that I haven't met you yet. Kvinna... What a beautiful name."

message 10: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna's blush disappeared. If she had known he was a flirt she wouldn't have been so shy. This was her game as we. She smiled charmingly and sat down beside him, her tail brushing his lightly. "Thank you, Kalle. You're not that bad looking yourself... And surely I should apologize. I have never approached you before, a dashing young male like yourself." She fluttered her eyelashes slightly and bit her lip, her blue eyes looking down demurly.

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle again smiled at Kvinna. A flirt. Perfect. "Well, I do thank you, dear Kvinna. A compliment like that from a beautiful dog like you means so much," he said with the same charming smile as before. He yawned, his tail wagging lazily as he glanced around camp. "So, Kvinna. What do you get up to in your spare time?" he asked, turning to face her with a smile.

message 12: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna allowed a modest blush. "Oh, nothing much. I like to sun bathe or run laps, you know, to keep hot." She smirked slightly at the word hot, then flipped her head to the other side and sighed. "But it's all for nothing. I wish to be the lead dog, but I know my place is at the wheel." She looked again at Kalle, laying down, getting comfortable. Smirking. "What do YOU, sir Kalle, do in your spare time?" She bit her lip again, wagging her tail.

message 13: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle gave a somewhat shrug (the best he could do being a dog an all), the charming smile never leaving his handsome face. He watched Kvinna for a moment, his mismatched eyes carefully looking into her face. "I can't say I do all that much, Lady Kvinna, but I guess I so like running and sleeping, eating. Whatever I feel like at any time," he answered. He glanced around at all the other dogs who were a part of Lars' team and knew that each was their own animal, no matter what they did.

message 14: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna smiled and nodded in agreement, her blue eyes looking up at the handsome wolf. She said nothing as her tail wagged on its own accord.

message 15: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Lief sighed and watched the others in their conversation.

message 16: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna glanced at Lief, then at Kalle. "What do you think of her?" She asked, grinning a wicked grin.

message 17: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle followed her gaze and let his sight rest on Lief. "She's pretty, but she's not exactly the easiest she-dog to talk to," he answered. He hadn't much spoken to Lief because she just always seemed to be down. Not a good state to be in for her if he wanted to flirt with her.

message 18: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna chuckled slightly. Then she rolled over on her back so her tummy was revealed. "So what are you doing today, Kalle?" She murmured, a blush on her cheeks and her eyes looking down.

message 19: by คгเค (last edited Sep 28, 2012 12:38AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle watched as she rolled over, but wasn't much fazed as he turned his gaze away once again. "Well, I was drinking water until this she-dog very rudely interrupted me, but other than that.... Hmmm... Perhaps sleeping?" he answered, his tail waving on its own accord. "Nothing else crosses my mind at this moment in time.

message 20: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Lief sneezed snow out of her muzzle and bounced over to the others. As lead dog, she and to be SOMEWHAT friendly, so she decided to give it a try. "Hiya!"

message 21: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna seemed to frown at the lead dogs interuption. She and Kalle were flirting, gosh darn it! She sighed and stood up, sitting down and liking her paw daintily.

message 22: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Lief cocked her head to the left.

message 23: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna looked at her like she was slightly crazy. "So what's up Lief?" She asked, trying to be kind even though she was quite miffed. She scootched closer to Kalle, entwining her tail with his, showing Lief who was dominant in this relationship, claiming Kalle as her own. She was an extremely dominant dog, even if she wasn't the lead dog.

message 24: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle gave Lief an easy smile. "Hey Lief. What's been going on?" he asked. The interruption was a little annoying, but he didn't mind it all that much. Kalle followed Kvinna's lead, his tail entwining woth hers. He gave her a smile, then once again looked at Lief Expectantly, waiting for her reply.

message 25: by *~.Alana.~* (last edited Sep 29, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna didn't mind Kalles chat with Lief. As long as the she-wolf understood who was boss, she was fine. She bit her lip sexily, glancing at Kalle with a suggestive look. A low growl, a purr really, filled her chest.

message 26: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Kalle knew that Kvinna was the dominant female is this situation and he couldn't help but feel a little special at this moment in time. To him, it was somewhat of an achievement on his part. He glanced at Kvinna and he couldn't help but smile at her look. Suggestive. Sexy.

message 27: by *~.Alana.~* (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (SweetDoves) Kvinna smiled and kissed his cheek happily. She was having so much fun with this wolf! She nuzzled her head into his neck and on his shoulder, the lusty purr still going. She glanced at Lief who had been silent the entire time, then returned to her former position cuddling with Kalle.