Ask T.L. Davis discussion

SHED
This topic is about SHED
GOD GAVE ME A DREAM

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

T.L. Davis (tldavis2012) | 20 comments Mod
This is a blog that I wrote yesterday. I find it to be so profound that I decided to have it serve as the opening topic for discussion. Please post your thoughts.

Have you ever dreamed of doing something but put it on the shelf for another day or time of your life? Or maybe you crumbled it up and threw it in the garbage. Either way, you gave up on it. I was guilty of this very act in regards to writing and reminded of it today as my spirit was fed.

The Message: God Gave You A Dream That Will Not Die.

You see, no matter how long we cast our dreams aside, God never gives up on them or us. He is waiting for us to set aside our fears and stand in faith, believing that He is awesome and we are worthy to accomplish great things. I encourage everyone to revisit that shelf and dust off that dream! Dig into that trash and pull out you treasure! Be faithful and steadfast! Know that YOUR DREAM IS NOT DEAD! GOD GAVE YOU A DREAM THAT WILL NOT DIE!

Nicole Dunlap | 1 comments Great words of wisdom. I'm living my dream.

message 3: by Alicea (new)

Alicea | 1 comments Hmmmmm.... I'm going to have to ponder on this for a few days... Let it marinate. This is a powerful post! :-)

Same here Nicole. For the longest time, I was convinced that it was too late. But the desire to write would not let my mind rest. I had to release my words into the world.

Thanks Alicea. Take your time. :)

message 6: by Marcus (new)

Marcus James | 1 comments I approve this message.

Lol. Why thank you Mr. James!