Wolfstone discussion

Character Applicants

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Baylie Scherer (Baycat) | 66 comments Mod
HERE YOU CAN MAKE A CHARACTER THEN I WILL APPROVE YOUR CHARACTER THEN YOU MAY START ROLEPLAYING.

FULL NAME/ NICKNAME:

SPECIES/POWER:

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR:

PERSONALITY:

HISTORY:

OTHER:

message 2: by maya (last edited Nov 11, 2012 03:37PM) (new)

maya (maya_the_red) FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Liliana Luna Tibbet

SPECIES: Tree Nymph

Powers:
-She can control the element Earth (This includes growing plants/trees)
-She can turn into a plant (Tree, flower, etc.)
-She has increased senses (sight, hearing, and smell are more dominant than the other two.)

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: Extremely red hair with shocking, vivid green eyes. Pale with light freckling and small in stature (5'1). Has the pointed ears of a elf (which have a single earring in them) and blondish brown eyebrows. She has green swirly tattos (Almost like flames going down her arms) on both of her arms.

PERSONALITY: She's quite shy, but very friendly. She hates when people litter, and kill the enviorment. Likes to live like they did in the 'old days' without electricity or running water, and keeps a very large garden in the woods to stay busy.

HISTORY: Born from a tree, she was never near the 'normal' children of the small town closeby. After 13 years of caring for the trees she came to Wolfstone to get away from the troubles of her home, and explore somewhere new.

OTHER: Does not live near society. She usually just creates a hut in the woods. She is also a vegitarian. She likes archery, and going for walks in the woods.

message 3: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (last edited Sep 24, 2012 05:26PM) (new)

I love your character im a big fan of the Earth powers myself. You can definitly start roleplaying.

message 4: by John (new)

John | 41 comments FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Tyler Winterman

SPECIES: Ghost/Spirit

POWER:
-Solidify himself
-Invisiblilty
-Walk through walls/objects
-Copy people exactly (including voice)
-Immortaltality (since he's already dead)

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: He has sandy blonde hair, dark blue eyes with a sliver ring around the pupil. He's tall, and slightly tan.

PERSONALITY: Very outgoing, and really annoying. He's not aware when he may hurt someones feelings, or over annoy them.

HISTORY: Tired of being different he came to Wolfstone where he wouldn't stick out as much as he did in his old town. His parents are dead (and not ghosts...)

OTHER: Can't eat or sleep. He hates that.

message 5: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

I love your charrie an annoying goast so different. You are free to roleplay :).

message 6: by maya (last edited Oct 02, 2012 02:53PM) (new)

maya (maya_the_red) This is a teacher:

FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Lee Ann Carthy (Miss. Carthy)

Teaches: Band/Orchestra/Marching Band/etc.

SPECIES/POWER: Sky Fairy

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: Light Blue

PERSONALITY: Sweet, but stirn when neccessary.

HISTORY: She grew up in a cloud castle until her older brother accidentally pushed her off the cloud. Since then, she's mastered several instruments, and learned to speak four different languages.

OTHER: Her family is on Earth looking for her.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments FULL NAME: Jadelyn Agatha West

NICKNAME: Jade

SPECIES/POWER: Devil Angel (She can make your nightmare come true)

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR:
Jade is a brunette with blue-green eyes and stands at 5'7". Her skin is noticeably pale Jade has a goth-like style, and she is often seen wearing black nail polish, black clothes, dark eye makeup, and black accessories She also has two piercings, one in her left eyebrow and one on her nose. She will often die her hair with diffrent coloured streaks. She is very skinny.

PERSONALITY: Jade is somewhat mean and rude to many people.When she and Her ex boyfriend were dating, she was very jealous and very possessive of him. She doesn't like being told what to do and often points out that she's doing something because she wants to, not because someone told her to. However, she seemed to obey her ex boyfriend, and he is the only one able to calm her down and make her at least somewhat polite and nice to other people Often, She is considered "weird" and "disturbing". She has a macabre sense of humor, as well as somewhat sadistic tendencies.She also seems to be worried about her father's opinion of her hopes and dreams. Jade hates many things for various reasons, She also seems to have very subtle ways of revenge, and rarely physically hurts someone,Despite her usual personality, she seems to have a bit of a soft side for young kids,

HISTORY: Jade was born an angel and when she was 16 she began to follow the devil which caused her to be expelled from Heaven. She then came to earth to torture humans.

OTHER:

FULL NAME: Tara Maclay

NICKNAME None

SPECIES: Wicca

POWER: She can feel the earths pain and do magick

APPERENCES

EYE COLOR: Ice blue

PERSONALITY: Tara is quiet, shy and not very talktive. She has a stutter when she is nervous or scared. She gets scared very easily. She is very calm and when you get to know she is very friendly. She is also very kind and helpful.

HISTORY: Tara's mother died when Tara was only 2 years old leaving Tara with her father and older brother. Tara's father and brother made her do everything for them. She grew up thinking she was a demon and would have to stay with her father and brother. When Tara was 13 she got into Magick and became a Wicca.

OTHER: She has a very good singing voice.

message 8: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (last edited Oct 02, 2012 06:38PM) (new)

Anastacia: I love them both there like total opposites. You can start roleplaying and make yourself a house.

message 9: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

MAYA: your teacher is accepted al long as you answer my question: is you teacher going to teach choris too or jus instramental arts?

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments Thanks and I will.

message 11: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Cool. :)

message 12: by maya (new)

maya (maya_the_red) Just Instrumental Arts

message 13: by Vlod (new)

Vlod Holdin | 64 comments FULL NAME: Sebastian Faron NICKNAME: Sean

SPECIES/POWER: Lycanthrope

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: tall (5’9’’), dirty blonde hair that covers his forehead, strong body (muscles), tan (but not brown), and a soft face that can be stern when he wants to.

PERSONALITY: outgoing, mature but has a fun nature, loyal, protective/territorial,

HISTORY: Sebastian was bitten (not born into) and infected with the lycanthropy disease when he was 17 so he still hasn’t gotten the use of it yet and is looking forward to learning how to control his powers at the supernatural academy.

OTHER: loves motorcycles and dirt bikes, loves getting muddy and having fun but can tell when to stop,

message 14: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

I like your character. You may roleplay now ;)

message 15: by Vlod (new)

Vlod Holdin | 64 comments Thanks.

message 16: by Jennafer (new)

Jennafer Jackson (ashexett) | 17 comments FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Ash (Real name is forgotten. She calls her self Ash for her first memories were of falling Ash.)

SPECIES/POWER:Half Elf, so minimal nature, and shadow control. In exchange for half her life and the blood of her family she now controls the shadows through dark Elven blood magic. So she can control them at will, and by slashing her wrist as a blood offering she can disappear into the shadows, become part of them. She also wears long metal claws on her fingers if she gets into a fight.

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: Long waist white hair usually pulled back, and bright yellow eyes.

PERSONALITY:She can be very cocky and arrogant. She will never back down from a fight, and will look for them. She turns everything into a competition and will take any risk. She is loud and can be obnoxious and loves acting like a complete know it all. She loves violence, so anything to set her off and she will be at you throat smiling. Though when she fights she is completely serious if she considers you a fair opponent. She can stealth, yet usually rushes into battles and makes rash descisions so her plans aren't always the best ones. Though she doesn't care about fatalities so keep that in mind. Death to her is a joy. Though if you plan on ever firing her up you had better be prepared. Her major attribute is her strength though.
http://www.animecharactersdatabase.co... Reference, except instead of skirt has leather pants.

HISTORY: She doesn't remember much, only Ash that was falling, and a small boy along side her, who was her brother. She then was taken in by a farm family and she grew to love them, they were too nice though. She couldn't kill even an insect and she yearned for their blood to be spilt. Her brother was her whole world besides mythology. She loved any kind of old religion and tales and such. So when she found an old blood spell in an elven book she has taken from a cavern a few weeks earlier she was awed. It called for the blood of her family though so she killed her foster parents first, and then hugged her brother slowly carving a knife through his convulsing body. After that she lingered into the shadows and stayed hidden. Then form a distance after she murdered another family to try to fill up the empty place in her, she saw the academy and others her age smiling, so trying to fit in she will conduct her search here.

OTHER: Will do anything for a thrill. Also doesn't know how to act very well around other people, so she researches it and tries to be calmer, which is almost never successful.

message 17: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Oh my god. Im speachless, your character needs therepy. And yes that means your in. Just try to keep the sacrificing to a minimum.

message 18: by Anastacia (last edited Oct 08, 2012 05:03PM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments FULL NAME: Raven Roth

SPECIES: Half Demon Half Human

POWER: Levitation
Telekinesis
Teleportation

APPERENCES Hood up
Hood Down

EYE COLOR: Violet

PERSONALITY: Raven is calm and resevered. She like to meditate and read. She can be very protective of those she cares about. When Raven gets mad it is very scary which is why she doesnt get mad. She has to be careful of her emotions as they control her powers. She may seem emotionless and uncaring but really she is very friendly. Overall she is not mean or rude just distant.

HISTORY: Raven hates talking about it

OTHER: She has to meditate on a regular basis

((Okay I know this is Raven from Teen Titans but I think she'll fit in so please do get mad at me))

message 19: by maya (new)

maya (maya_the_red) ((Oh my gosh! I love Teen Titans.))

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments ((Same thats why I used Raven))

message 21: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Can we try to stick one to three main powers?

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments Sure i'll edit right now

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments Done so i can keep her =^)

message 24: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Yeah go for it and you know you can make a house for all of your characters.

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 25 comments Yeah im going to do that now

message 26: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Hey Jennafer will you make your character a last name?

message 27: by John (new)

John | 41 comments ((Sorry Baylie...I have to laugh...))

message 28: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Why?

message 29: by John (new)

John | 41 comments ((you know why :D It's just...you))

message 30: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

What did i do and you dont have to put it in parinthasese ohhh you mean what i messaged u on? You could have sent a message back.

message 31: by John (new)

John | 41 comments ((Nevermind. I'll message you later.))

message 32: by Nate (new)

Nate | 7 comments FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Dylan Spesher

SPECIES/POWER: Wizard/Warlock
- Magic spells
-Brewing potions
-Teleporting
-Telekinesis

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: Dylan has turquoise eyes, with brown hair. He is pretty tall (5'11) and skinny and muscular. He likes to wear "Modern Clothes" which consists of tee-shirts and jeans, but enjoys wearing any color cloaks. Both as a joke and to top everything off. He has a small tan with a light freckling on his face (across his nose.)

PERSONALITY: Dylan can be pretty annoying, but serious at times. He has a great sense of humor and always loves a good joke. He's not very brave when it comes to VERY dangerous things, but will go out of his way to help a friend in need.

HISTORY: When Dylan was at the age of 6 he was abandoned by his parents when they suddenly disapeared. Being all alone, made him stronger. He was forced to learn how to survive on his own. He stumbled upon Wolfstone when he was hunting. He decided to stay because, even though he loved the woods, it was a reminder of home.

OTHER: Dylan likes to go hunting and will sometimes sleep out in the woods.

I might add some more stuff later.

message 33: by Nate (new)

Nate | 7 comments FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Dylan Spesher

SPECIES/POWER: Wizard/Warlock
- Magic spells
-Brewing potions
-Teleporting
-Telekinesis

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: Dylan has turquoise eyes, with brown hair. He is pretty tall (5'11) and skinny and muscular. He likes to wear "Modern Clothes" which consists of tee-shirts and jeans, but enjoys wearing any color cloaks. Both as a joke and to top everything off. He has a small tan with a light freckling on his face (across his nose.)

PERSONALITY: Dylan can be pretty annoying, but serious at times. He has a great sense of humor and always loves a good joke. He's not very brave when it comes to VERY dangerous things, but will go out of his way to help a friend in need.

HISTORY: When Dylan was at the age of 6 he was abandoned by his parents when they suddenly disapeared. All alone, he wandered around until he found an orphanage. He stayed there until he was 12, but then left realizing he had to set out on an adventure to find his parents.

OTHER: Dylan likes to go hunting and will sometimes sleep out in the woods.

I changed some stuff.

message 34: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

You are approved :) but lets just include teleportation and telekanisis with magic spells.

message 35: by Nate (new)

Nate | 7 comments ok thnx

message 36: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (new)

Np :)

message 37: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 2 comments FULL NAME/ NICKNAME: Jezanne Denton

SPECIES/POWER:Shinigami/Grim Reaper. So she reaps souls.

APPERENCES/ EYE COLOR: Jezanne has long, dark hair which reaches down to her waist and includes bangs parted down the middle which drape over the edge of her face to her chin. Her peircing green eyes are often hidden behind her bangs wearing sivler cat eyed glasses. Jezanne is about an average weight and close to 5'5". She prefers to wear simple clothing which won't draw too much attention to herself.

PERSONALITY: She's very quiet and reserved. However, this outside is matched with a dark, depressed, and bitterly angry inside. She's not someone you would like to make an enemy out of and prefers to be left alone.

HISTORY: Before becoming an official shinigami, Jezanne had a perfect life. She had a wonderful home life and wonderful grades while training, set out to be a success. However, all of it changed when someone new came into her life. This man just appeared one day and over a period of time repeatedly destroyed her mentally leaving her broken, judged, and with the negative outlook she wears. After this, all she could do was to manage to get through the week. Her job, being a reaper, only made it worse because she was faced to do exactly what she hated- judge someone. Only, when Jezanne judges the humans they can leave the earth and it's horrors and go somewhere else instead, while she's doomed to stay here. She found her way here and decided to stay and try to escape the madness of her life.

OTHER: Jezanne's death scythe for her reaping is a 3 foot long, curved sword which glints like fire in the right angle of light.

message 38: by Baylie, The one and only Cat Rajaram (last edited Nov 18, 2012 12:32PM) (new)

i love her Phoebe :) but could you explain to all us blonde's what a Shinigami is, i have no idea? (and you are free to roleplay, oh and make yourself a house)

message 39: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 2 comments Yaaay!
A shinigami is a grim reaper, like Death with that black cape and the sickle. They collect souls of the people on the "To Die" list with their scythes and have to decide whether or not that person should die or keep living if they could make a profound influence onto the world.