South Side Middle School discussion

Out of School Roleplay > Any type of Medical place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,289 (1289 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtneys mom drove her to the Hospital. "honey, is it all right if I stay in the car with Lulu and Tommy?" "Yeah sure mom" she said, barely listening.

message 3: by wanderer (last edited Sep 24, 2012 02:33PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) As soon as she had arrived Sakura had gone in to have her stomach pumped. She was now laying in a hospital bed, crisp white sheets pulled over her sleeping body. She looked somewhat peaceful, despite being in a near death experience only hours ago. Her brothers sat in the corner if there room, huddled around a small coffee table. Her Aubt and Uncle were more of the fend for yourself type carers and were currently in Italy somewhere. So it was just the 3 orphans.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney got out f the car, trying to comceal how worried she was. She went up to the front desk.
"Hi, I have a friend here, and I would like to see her. She just got here from the ambulance.
"I'm sorry honey but we have a strict rule prohibiting people under 18 seeing anyone.
"well i guess you'll need to bend that rule."
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me. im gonna see my friend. whatever it takes. now tell me, WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!?"
"Her name, impossibly polite child?"
"Sakura. "
"room 118 off to the left."
"thanks lady."
she muttered, and ran to the room her friend was in.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sakura!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried SICK about you!!" she didnt even care if she was being loud.

Sam/Applejack♆ ((This is a bad name for a folder. It should be something like hospital.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((read my interesting conversation with the front desk lady....))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( you can change it. jusy thought it would be nice not needing to make a doctors office too, maybe dentis, ect.))

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Hmm." Sakura was stirring now, which caused her brothers to rush over to her bedside. Her eyes fluttered open and she instantly felt a searing pain in her throat, her hand touching her neck as if trying to soothe it.
"Its gonna hurt for a few days." Jian informed her studying his sisters face.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your alive!" she said, in her relief.

message 11: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ ((eh okay.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is Jian the one with like, bangs, or the black haired dude with a tank top?))

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Tank top, Xiong is the one with the bangs :3))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((xD))

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura sighed slightly, dissapointed that her attempt to be released had just ended up with her having a sore throat.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney wasn't gonna ask questions yet....... but she definetly would.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((bookhog1 are you up to date now? ))

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She attempted to speak but all that came out was a scratchy croak. Her face was now set into a bored expression as she gestured for a notepad.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney dug some paper out of her purse, and a pen. "thank god girls NEED to bring around a purse..... or at least a week every month." She have the paper and pen to Sukira.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((she didnt say the thing about the purse, just thought it.))

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Ok :3))
Sakura nodded to her, crossing her legs in the bed and leaning up against the pillows.
"Why am i still here?" she wrote in Chinese.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"your still not completely better...... and you just woke up. wait, that's what you meant right? Your no asking why your still alive......." he voice trailed off.

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She nodded at the second part, frowning slightly. She couldnt remember much after the tablets had begun to set in. She could remember feeling extremly happy and her toes going numb, but that was about it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"why do you want to know? do you care at ALL about your brothers, me, ir even your boyfriend", she said, getting frustruated. "where did you even GET those pills?"

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura's expression darkened slightly as she listed off those people, an extra jolt of pain shooting through her at the mentio of Kang. She missed him more than she thought she ever would and had taken their relationship for granted back home, even though she had made the most of it.
"Im sorry." She wrote down again and pushing it forward.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll forgive you when I know you'll never try to do that again", she said, her voice softened. "i was just so worried about you..... and your brothers were too. they were so sweet Sukira. honestly, the were. And your here because the doctors pumped out every bit if food you ate in the last 12 hours."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((gotta go eat..... back soon.))

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded slightly in understanding. She leant over and hugged Courtney, trying to get her apology across more. She then pulled away and wrote down.
"I think im gonna get some sleep." She said, showing them the sign.

((When she wakes up Kang is gonna be there :3))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright...... can you have your brothers call me when you want to have company? " ((I'm eating in like 10 minutes. so I'll be on in like 40 minutes.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((and CUTE!!! ))

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Just comment when your back on and ill start rping again. :3))

Sakura nodded sleepily laying back down against the pillows, her black hair splaying out behind her like seaweed. She yawned slightly, looking up at Courtney before drifting off to sleep.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney came back 2 hours later after she had eaten dinner. she went straight to Sukuras door, and knocked.

message 34: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura awoke with the knock and seeing as her brothers had gone home to shower and change she slipped out of bed and padded to the door, looking up at Courtney.
She nodded in a gesture of Hi. and invited her in.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"hi."
((when is Kang coming?))

message 36: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((They could sit and talk about him and Courtneys crush for a bit and then he shows up or something cute like that :3))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((totally! ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney went to get the door for Sukira.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura jumped back off of the bed and again padded toward the door, opening it and looking up at them both.
She mouthed Hi and nodded, smiling ever so slightly as she ushered them in.

message 40: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) OOOPS only just saw the post O,o

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((what's Sukira wearing, lol?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi guys."

message 43: by wanderer (last edited Sep 24, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Eh, im gonna say she got dressed into some leggings and an oversized sweatshirt that used to be Kang's :3))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((better than one of those medical gown thingys that dont cover your butt or back. :P))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"That was nice of you to stop by", she said smiling.

message 46: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded and smiled before turning to the both of them. She gathered up the notebook and wrote on it in Chinese.
"What should we do then, and thank you for the card." SHe showed it to Courtney for her to translate to Lilac

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((im gonna start talking about Lilacs boyfriend and then make the comversation turn to Kang, right before he shows up! sound good? XD))

message 48: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Yea :3 I know what Sakuras reaction is gonna be when he turns up. Its real cute :3))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She told Lilac what Sukira had written on the card. "Why not a game called truth."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26