Nicholas Sparks~Romantic Roleplay discussion

Houses > Gracie's and xxSamxx 's Cozy cottage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments Done!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool beans!))

message 3: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 24, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments aha! im new to this so i dont know what to do, so who's your charrie?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you look at the Male Charries topic, its the newest one, Travis Baker. SO, we can either have them know each other or not?))

message 5: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments okay i'll look

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sounds good. Did you make a charrie??

message 7: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments can i just make it here? or do i have to put it in the girls characters?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I would put it in the girls section so that way anybody can see it. We aren't a 1x1 group so you might talk to other people later, if this group ever really gets back on it's feet.

message 9: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments haha okay thanks x

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem

message 11: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments ive done she's called Sophia Marie Jackson x what should happen then?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. So like let her be at her house and Trav. can be like outside or something b/c their neighbors??

message 13: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments How about he brakes down in front of her house?

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 24, 2012 12:49PM) (new)

Sure.

starting now:

Travis drove along, quite slowly as his car was making some funky noises. He was realitivly far from his house and not at all prepared for a broken car. He cussed loudly when it finally would not drive and got out, annoyed.

message 15: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments Sophia pottered around in her kitchen stiring her cup of tea. she expected her mom to call soon to tell her she wouldnt be coming home and that she had to much work. like always.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Trav leaned on the hood of the car, already hot a bit in jeans from the hot weather. He had no idea what was wrong with it, and resigned to going up to a stranger's house for help.

message 17: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments Sophia heard a knock on the door and rushed to answer it. that couldnt be her mom? could it? she was suprised to see a good looking boy leaning against her door slightly sweating, which made his skin gleam in a georgeous way. "hello?" she mumbled

message 18: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments ???

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey. Look, My car just bombed on me and I've no way home. You think you could help?" Travis looked down at the cute girl whom had answered the door. He smiled sheepishly and looked from her face to his converse clad feet.

message 20: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "uh, sure, what do you need?" she asked then smiled.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis shook his head, "I have no idea. I'm awful with this sort of thing." He slides his hands into his pockets, mildly embarrassed.

message 22: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "let me have a look, my cousin was a mecanic and i used to help out sometimes" she rumerged round her garrage and found her fathers old tools."which one's your car" she smiled

message 23: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments ??????

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis spun around and followed her out. He pointed to a small blue mini cooper convertible. "That's my girl. Her name is Allie." Trav laughs and leans against it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry my web browser is awful.))

message 26: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "You name your car's?" she laughed in a playful way, she pulled up the bonnet and saw the problem straight away. The battery was flat.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course, don't you?" Travis says in mock confusion, peering over her shoulder. "I like yelling at her and stuff."

message 28: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "poor Allie, she must get a mouthfull" she laughed
" your batterys dead. your 'gonna need to replace it. I can call a mechanic if you want?" she looked up at him through big blue eyes.

message 29: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments ??

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis smiled at her, "Sure. I don't have much a choice, huh?" He crossed his arms and leaned back, taking her in. "I'm Travis, by the way."

message 31: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "Sophia, i get called Soph" she held out her oil covered hand.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis shrugged inwardly and took her hand anyways. "Nice to meet ya, Soph."

message 33: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments she smiled at him and said "i'll go call the mechanic, it will probley be a while so why dont you go in and sit down?" she pulled out her phone and started speaking to the mechanics.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis followed her inside, trying to be quite so she could finnish her phone call quickly.

message 35: by ☯Gracie☯ (last edited Sep 24, 2012 01:52PM) (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "Yeah,it is going to be a while" she said to him " is there anything you want?soda?water?cookies?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis shrugs, "I'll have whatever you are." He hates to impose, but is a bit hungry.

message 37: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments she smiles and goes into the kitchen,she knew when boys were lying,it was one of her many talents. She came back with a plate of cookie's and a can of lemonade and placed them down in front of him "Voila" she laughed. her phone rang and she saw it was her mom."I gotta take this" she said and walked back into the kitchen.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis grinned and leaned foreward taking about 3/4 of the cookies and scarfing them down before she can return. He sips at the lemonade, which was of course great while leaning into the couch.

message 39: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments when she comes back she had a sad look on her face.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis tries to ignore he down expression, but finally plucks up the courage to ask, "What's wrong?"

message 41: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "just my mom being her usual self" she said as she sat down next to him

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"And what self is that?" Travis asks, trying to be helpful. He figures this could be a sort of exchange if he could help her.

message 43: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "just always seems to busy with work to speak to her only child"she said then laughed

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis raises his eyebrows, not laughing. "Sucks." He comments, hoping to at least keep Sophia company.

message 45: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "yeah,sucks" she answered

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Trav nodded and wondered what to say, after a long silence, he askes, "How old are you?"

message 47: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments "18, you?" she said

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Almost 19." Travis says proudly, winking.

message 49: by ☯Gracie☯ (new)

☯Gracie☯ (gracie101) | 72 comments she softly laughs and says " do you live with your parents?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. Sort of trying to move out." Travis admits.

« previous 1 3