Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1) Ashes question

Could it happen?
Teenbuzz Teenbuzz Sep 24, 2012 11:19AM
Zombie sounds a far-fetched topic but the way it is described in this book, it could happen... maybe not creating zombies but something similar.

Yup, it's already happening. Just take a look at your average, basement dwelling computer junkie. Science has already proven that after 5 hours of interface with the internet the human brain begins to change. True story...do some research.

There are numerous drugs, including ones that everyday folks are trying to get legalized that alter your brain after long term exposure. Mix that effect with any or all the things that MaL mentioned and TA DA the beginning of Zombie evolution.

I'm just sayin'

Honestly, I have no idea. But considering how much of technology and science and the human brain we don't completely understand, it might very well be possible.

An EMP can happen at any time but zombies after it seem unlikely but this book is fantastic

I think so. It seems like it could. Especially with all these new "vaccinations" they keep coming up with. And all the pesticides and hormones they put in food. Read Hollowland by Amanda Hocking. Its a really good zombie post apocalyptic .

Divergent and Insurgent are my current dystopia fave stories. Great female heroines and interesting characters (Four).