Ask C.L. Parker ANYTHING discussion

Deciding Number of Books In Series

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Egg (new)

Egg  Lady (egglady) | 1 comments Okay, so I guess I'm like everyone else who's been luck enough to read the books in the Supernova Saga. What made you decide 3 and done? I could have read about these characters forever!

message 2: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Parker (clparker) | 11 comments Mod
Bobbie wrote: "Okay, so I guess I'm like everyone else who's been luck enough to read the books in the Supernova Saga. What made you decide 3 and done? I could have read about these characters forever!"

Hi Bobbie! Thank you so much for your question and the very kind words!

The decision on how many books to write in the Supernova Saga wasn't really mine to make. I wrote what I saw, and that was that.

Supernova was Kerrigan's book and is primarily about her finding her gift. Although we learned a lot about Dominic in Supernova, Cataclysm was the book that really tested his strength and endurance. Nexus ... well, Nexus is Tori's book, the whole reason Kerrigan and Dominic met to begin with. She was their destiny, and Nexus tests the fate of everyone involved. While I'll agree Nexus kind of leaves things open ended, at this time, I don't foresee it will go any further.