Delirity discussion

Author M > Light Dragons - K. MacAlister

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Love in the Time of Dragons (Light Dragons, #1) by Katie MacAlister The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons (Light Dragons, #2) by Katie MacAlister Sparks Fly (Light Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister

message 2: by Heather (new)

I had fun with the first book. I think her dragon series are more consistent than her Dark Ones. Most of the Vampire ones suck, with a few that manage to slip in and be entertaining as a beach read.

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I tried some of her earlier books, but the more I read, the more I realize this author isn't for me.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Did you try the silver dragons? The Aisling books are funny at times, but excessively stupid most of the time. She started to get a bit better with the Silver and Light Dragon series. Although, maybe I'm good with them because I expected so much worst that they stood out more than they should have. Dragons are interesting, but hard for me to get into so I guess with the lighter stories it's easier for me to read.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I read the Aisling books and 3 of the Silver ones. It does seem like most people really like this author, so I am odd man out.

message 6: by Heather (new)

I don't love her. She gets too hokey at times. She's just one of those where every now and then I'll notice she came out with a new book and throw it in if my library has it. I've never actively searched for her books. However, I do admit that they have improved with time. Although, she'll never improve enough to where she's a to buy author for me.

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I get what you are saying.