Nonfiction Ghost Books discussion

Speaking and Selling and Signing My Ghost Books,at Paracon in Gordonsville, VA. This Saturday.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 180 comments Mod
Join me at Paracon, a free paranormal conference being held Saturday, September 29th and Sunday, September 30th at the Exchange Hotel Museum 400 South Main Street, Gordonsville, Virginia. The event is free, except for the night paranormal investigations and the day museum tours. For more information on those and other speakers: http://paraconexchange.weebly.com/

I am only there all day Saturday, and speaking at 2:00 to 2:45 p.m., plus selling and signing all four of my nonfiction ghost books, including the new release, Haunted Richmond II.

Jeannie and Louis Rigod (opalbeach) | 5 comments I sure wish I could join in the fun. I do have the books and am excited for you. They are great looking and as soon as they hit their turn on the TBR pile, will be read with great enjoyment.

Jeannie

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 180 comments Mod
That's all right, Jeannie. Do enjoy them. But figured let people know also about this conference, especially if they could get to it. Nice to have some event free to attend.