I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

FUN TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! > Ways to get kicked out of a restaurant!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5197 comments Mod
Let 'em out!

message 2: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 156 comments 1.Order something, then tell the waiter you didn't order that. When the Waiter/Waitress tells you that it is, start an argument intentionally.

2.Be rude and as loud as you can possibly be.

3.Be rude to the Host/Hostess when they sit you.

4.Tell the WHOLE Restaurant that the food is terrible, even if you would LOVE to come back to eat.

5.Go to the bathroom and TOTALLY trash it.

6.Say rude, absurd things to everyone in the Restaurant.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

7. Scream randomly and never stop.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2013 05:49PM) (new)

8.start following people to the washroom, and smile in a scary way when they give you a weird look...

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) 9) try the thing where you try to rip the tablecloth off without pulling off all the other contents on the table, if/ when you epically fail place the table cloth over your head and chase people around pretending to be a ghost note- works best in fancy restaurants!

message 6: by Renee (new)

Renee 10. Sing musical numbers! and then they'll tell you to please be quiet but no then you can sing about how it's not fair that people can't sing in restaurants.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) 11. Bring a friend and Act like your favorite movie characters and start quoting your favorite movies, then say, "Nope, that was not me, that was him/her" and point at your friend

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

12. Walk into the kitchen and start making some thing or missing up people's meals

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) 13) take someone with you to a really fancy restaurant, when everything is quiet, stand on a chair, get everyones attention and say, "I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.....(point to your friend)..he/she just farted.....thank you for your time." Say it with the straightest face possible.

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) 14)Go in and say "I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, but I'm all out of gum."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

15. Stand up on the table, get everyone's attention, and say with a very frightened face, "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO IN THAT BATHROOM!" and point to the bathrooms.

message 12: by Arwen (new)

Arwen 16 quote Shakespeare at the top of your lungs and go over dramatic

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

^ omg I flaming love you guys

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

17. Run around the restaurant screaming at the top of your lungs in a scared way, "SOMEBODY DROPPED A BOMB IN THE BATHROOM! SOMEBODY DROPPED A BOMB IN THE BATHROOM! AND THE WHOLE PLACE IS GONNA EXPLODE! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BODY BEING IN ONE PIECE, GET OUT!!!!!

message 15: by Arwen (new)

Arwen 18 swear undying love to a random girl who is obviously got a boyfriend

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

19. Go to every table and randomly snatch some food off people's plates, then stuff the food in your mouth like an animalistic, uncivilized caveman and eat ravenously.

message 17: by Bee (last edited Jul 25, 2017 07:59PM) (new)

Bee | 1 comments 20. Do lines of coke AT the table then proceed to puke ON the table. As the waiters clean the table = light a cigarette

message 18: by Abigail (last edited Jul 26, 2017 12:37PM) (new)

Abigail (greyangel) | 28 comments 21. when you get to your table start stripping and if people try to stop you start singing "its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes"

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) 22. When u at McDonalds and you ask for a McDaddy Rib Sandwich

message 20: by Mephisto (new)

Mephisto | 39 comments 23. Steal food from everybody's tables and eat the food you steal very greedily.

I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;)

unread topics | mark unread