Classics Without All the Class discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Movies for 2012

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karena (last edited Sep 24, 2012 09:00AM) (new)

Karena (karenafagan) What 2012 movies are you waiting to see? With 2 small kids and few chances for a date night, our nights out are far and few between, so it makes this list almost harder. We have to be VERY selective. Pre kids we'd go see anything that looked halfway decent, but now? I'd better be freaking amazed.

My 2012 picks are already behind us, I think. Batman Rises and The Avengers were pretty much the two movies I definitely was going to go see. The Hobbit may be on the list. We'll see how December looks. =)

message 2: by Karena (new)

Karena (karenafagan) Ooh and Taken 2. I forgot. ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The Dark Knight Rises and Avengers were the two most anticipated films for me; however, I'm REALLY excited about The Hobbit. The Lord of the Rings trilogy is phenomenal. It is one of the few times I favor the movies over the books, and I can't wait to see what Peter Jackson does with Smaug.

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney I love going to the movies. We saw Hotel Transylvania over the weekend (very fun) and every time I see a Hobbit trailer I nerdgasm.

message 5: by Angie, Shelf-tator (new)

Angie (adowns) | 520 comments I have been mostly excited about The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, and The Hobbit (can't wait to see!). I was also hoping for The Girl who Plays with Fire, but it won't be out until 2013. Finally, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to seeing the final movie to the Twilight series. It will finally be over! :)

message 6: by Jeane, Book-tator (new)

Jeane (Pinkbookdragon) | 323 comments Kind of want to see Argo!

message 7: by HeatherIlene (new)

HeatherIlene (Heather_Ilene) | 91 comments I want to see The Hobbit, Lincoln, and Argo.

We saw Hotel Transylvania and Wreck It Ralph recently (despite not having children). They were fun movies!

message 8: by Karena (new)

Karena (karenafagan) I am planning on going to see Les Mis when I go down to see my mom in SoCal for Christmas and the Hobbit then too since we'll have a sitter. =)

message 9: by Janine (new)

Janine | 18 comments The Avengers was greatly anticipated, and looked forward to Argo.

message 10: by Eduardo (new)

Eduardo Camargo | 10 comments Django Unchained!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.