Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading Sept 24?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2091 comments Mod
I'm starting this week with Ashes of Dearen by Jayden Wood. This book was a free read on BN nook.

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I am reading The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen.

message 3: by Okie (new)

Great book, Kasey!

message 4: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
I'm just about finished with Book 4 of the Darby McCormick series from Chris Mooney, The Soul Collectors. They're really good police procedural mysteries. I was hoping there was going to be some romance in this one. And there almost was, but an inconvenient other woman has appeared on the scene, darn it! Hoping she'll disappear before the end of the book, but it seems unlikely.

message 5: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2094 comments Mod
I'm still reading Ruth Wind/ Barbara Samuel/ Barbara oneal backlist. Some are lovely, some show how much she's grown.
After reading Jo Bourne's blog today where she says " I always love a book where the heroine shoots a hero" I'm considering starting a list of them. So far the three I can think of are great--The Grand Sophie, Devil's Cub, and of course her Black Hawk.
But I can't think of any where the hero shoots the heroine....

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1018 comments Mary Balogh Slightly Scandalous; the heroine shoots the hero in this one, too.

message 7: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Just finished THE LOVESICK CURE by Pamela Morsi. Loved it.

message 8: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Finished The Chaperone over the weekend and had not-sure-what-to-pick-next-from-the-TBR-itis for a day or two. I got the new books from Joan Swan and Anna Campbell yesterday, then started in on Blaze so I can save Anna's for our October discussion. So far, so good. I don't read a lot of romantic suspense, but I really like Joan's voice.

message 9: by Monica (new)

Monica | 548 comments Mod
On Sunday I read, A Rogue by Any Other Name, by Sarah MacLean and really, really enjoyed it! I'm now reading, One Night in London, by Caroline Linden. I've not read Ms. Linden before, so far so good!

message 10: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Okie wrote: "Great book, Kasey!"

Okie, it did turn out to be an awesome book. It really picked up half way through and I couldn't put it down.

message 11: by Okie (new)

Kasey, I'm really excited for the second book in the series.

message 12: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
Me too, Okie!