Q&A with Jus Accardo discussion

Q&A with Jus Accardo > Future Denazen books - Who would you like to see featured?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jus (new)

Jus Accardo | 42 comments Mod
Alex? Dax? Jade? Who should get their own book in the Denazen series?

message 2: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" What about Ginger's Story? Or more on Deznee's mum maybe, and how she met Dez's dad etc? Then there's Kiernan of course....

message 3: by Jus (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" wrote: "What about Ginger's Story? Or more on Deznee's mum maybe, and how she met Dez's dad etc? Then there's Kiernan of course...."

Oooo Ginger! That would be awesome. I'd love to do Sue, too. And Kiernan...hmmm... I could have a ball with that one.

message 4: by Jus (new)

Jenna wrote: "I want more Dez and Kale but if we can't have them then how about Alex? How many books will be in the series?"

I can't say officially how many yet, but I can tell you I've given serious thought to giving Alex his own book. Dude deserves some happy :P

message 5: by Sam (last edited Sep 24, 2012 01:01PM) (new)

Sam (scbooks19) | 10 comments Jus wrote: "Jenna wrote: "I want more Dez and Kale but if we can't have them then how about Alex? How many books will be in the series?"

I can't say officially how many yet, but I can tell you I've given seri..."

Yes!!! :D. <3 for Alex

message 6: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stace1129) | 3 comments I will always want more of Kale and Dez, but I would like to see Kale's life through his eyes. Alex and Dax would be the two I would like to see next too.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments NOT JADE!!! I could never stand to read it sorry lol I want more Kale always ;-)

message 8: by Jus (new)

Stacy wrote: "I will always want more of Kale and Dez, but I would like to see Kale's life through his eyes. Alex and Dax would be the two I would like to see next too."

I think I'd love to do an entire book in Kale's POV. The novella was so much fun!

message 9: by Jus (new)

Jennifer wrote: "NOT JADE!!! I could never stand to read it sorry lol I want more Kale always ;-)"

LOL. Honestly, I DID think about doing a Jade book, but everyone hates her so much :D (which is what I was going for, so, win/win)

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "LOL. Honestly, I DID think about doing a Jade book, but everyone hates her so much :D (which is what I was going for, so, win/win)"

Would make sense to show her perspective so we can understand her. But I don't want to. I want to just hate her!

message 11: by FragmentsofInk (new)

FragmentsofInk | 1 comments I'm going to have to hop on the NOT JADE train. She had my teeth on edge the entire way through Toxic. And the fact she can't be hurt? Grrrrr!!

Without spoiling things (hopefully), I have to admit I was pretty devastated with the shocking betrayal revealed....and to think I couldn't hate Dez's father even more than I already had.

Anyhow...I'd love more Dez, Kale, ALEX, Kiernan....and PANDA!!

message 12: by Jus (new)

FragmentsofInk wrote: "I'm going to have to hop on the NOT JADE train. She had my teeth on edge the entire way through Toxic. And the fact she can't be hurt? Grrrrr!!

Without spoiling things (hopefully), I have to adm..."

OMG! I'm so happy to see Panda in there!!! :D

message 13: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "Stacy wrote: "I will always want more of Kale and Dez, but I would like to see Kale's life through his eyes. Alex and Dax would be the two I would like to see next too."

I think I'd love to do an..."

Yes, please! I loved Untouched so much and the last "chapter" of Toxic, because of Kale's POV.
I share the other opinions, I need more Dez and Kale and maybe Alex. I got to like him in Toxic, he is not so bad guy:).
And I know, it seems a little bit cruel and weird, but I would like to know more about Kale's life in Denazen.. how he was trained, etc.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Krisztina wrote: "And I know, it seems a little bit cruel and weird, but I would like to know more about Kale's life in Denazen.. how he was trained, etc. "

Yes, I'm curious about that too. I think a prequel novella from Kale's POV would be great! So we can learn more about Denazen and how things were for him there and see more of Dez's mom as well.

message 15: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments Jennifer wrote: Yes, I'm curious about that too. I thin..."

Yes, I agree! Maybe we could know more about Dez's mom also! As she has own "inner-devils" as well.. and she has suffered a lot like Kale...

message 16: by Jus (new)

Krisztina wrote: "Jennifer wrote: Yes, I'm curious about that too. I thin..."

Yes, I agree! Maybe we could know more about Dez's mom also! As she has own "inner-devils" as well.. and she has suffered a lot like Kal..."

Ooo I like the idea of a prequel... Give a small taste of what things were like before he left Denazen...

*slinks away to think*

:D

message 17: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "Ooo I like the idea of a prequel... Give a small taste of what things were like before he left Denazen..."

Thank youuuuuu:)