UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Did anyone watch Dragons Den last night? There was someone on who had bought out a couple of books that were supposed to be horror stories that you read and became very scared.

I didn't get it at all and nor did the dragons. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it and could explain.....

Can't find anything on google either :(

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Were you dreaming it after too much beer Simon?

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments no..... I haven't had a beer for two weeks! (except a bottle of italian beer at the restaurant on Saturday!)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Simon (Highwayman) wrote: "no..... I haven't had a beer for two weeks! (except a bottle of italian beer at the restaurant on Saturday!)"

Sufferening from withdrawal symptions then maybe? Hallucinations?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Azwww Simon. :(

Are you still limping?

Sorry cutie pie. I didn't watch it, of course.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Still limping but a bit better today. Lost all work motivation though.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I don't think that's a recent loss.

I'm glad you're a bit better. Xxx

message 8: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments I saw it, but didn't understand either! The dragon was laughing!

message 9: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shaunjeffrey) | 2467 comments Here it is for those who missed it: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/...

message 10: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments I didn't see it. I don't like Dragon's Den

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I can't watch iPlayer at work because the BBC thinks I am in germany! By the time I get home I keep forgetting to go and find out what his name was!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'll remind you later, dear.

message 13: by Philip (sarah) (new)

Philip (sarah) Willis | 5174 comments I watched it Simon and my understanding was that it was a book of horror themed dares which the reader had to work their way through.
He wanted the investment to publicise it on horror channels etc.

message 14: by Grant (new)

Grant (grantjamesturner) | 109 comments I didn't watch said episode but I believe I know which stories you mean; "Magic" and "Dare" spring to mind, supposedly "Magic" has been banned in Italy and has been a success due to a site called Creepypasta. The idea is that you follow steps within the book to create a false sense of illusion, from what I have heard it is supposed to be pretty intense. But that's open to ridicule.