The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Favorite Authors/Books/Series > Vince Flynn - Mitch Rapp series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlos (new)

Carlos (cdlt1983) Even though I only read the first book, and it was great, so I am going to read the rest of the series, great political thriller.

message 2: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie (Birdyseeds) | 382 comments They're all great. There's some that are better than others, but they're all worth reading!

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5462 comments Not a series I'm familiar with. I'll have to check it out.

message 4: by Russell (new)

Russell Brooks (russellbrooks) I read TERM LIMITS years ago. I enjoyed it and read the others. Then I read EXTREME MEASURES and was disappointed to the point that I got bored before the halfway point.

message 5: by Tay (new)

Tay | 261 comments I've read three and they are all great. I picked up the fourth one the other day. It's actually the first in the series since I read them out of order. Silly rabbit!

message 6: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie (Birdyseeds) | 382 comments why was another thread started? (smile) i started a vince flynn thread months ago.

message 7: by Carlos (new)

Carlos (cdlt1983) I did not see the other thread, my apologies

message 8: by Carlos (new)

Carlos (cdlt1983) :)

message 9: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie (Birdyseeds) | 382 comments no problem! just curious. (smile)

message 10: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Otiko  (authorchris) | 6 comments They are good books. I have read several in the series.

message 11: by Mitsy (new)

Mitsy (mitsyc) Read every Vince Flynn book and love them all. Term Limits is my favorite. I also enjoy the Mitch Rapp series. Well worth reading.

message 12: by June (new)

June (juneedelsonnj) | 105 comments Hi, new here. Love Mitch Rapp and read them all.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Term Limits (other topics)