Crazy People of the World! discussion

TV and Movies! > Batman Begins

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 112 comments THE MOST EPIC MOVIE I HAVE SEEN SO FAR IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Haven't watched it my mom thinks it's cursed or something..... O.o!!

message 3: by I am Dangerous (new)

I am Dangerous | 177 comments All d 3 parts of Batman really rocks!!!!I love Batman!!!!!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 112 comments ♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ wrote: "Haven't watched it my mom thinks it's cursed or something..... O.o!!"

The first one?!? But that one is barely objectionable! There's like no killing at all! The Dark Knight is much more violent. I can understand if she's objecting to The Dark Knight Rises though. My mom isn't letting me see it till its on DVD because of the Aurora shooting. I thought it was so sweet of Christian Bale to visit the victims. Not so much Obama, cuz that loser just did it to look good. Christian did it for the right reasons.

message 5: by Lydia (new)

Lydia This is one of the best superhero movies ever made. It's one of my favorite all time movies too. Although, I prefer Dark Knight Rises.