GraveTells Book Club discussion

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Alice in Zombieland
AiZ - Week One > First impressions on Cole and his gang

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
Sooo, what do you think about bad boy Cole? His gang of fairly scary friends? What exactly do these guys do every night that keeps them so beat up? Do you find it sexy or scary? Would YOU go for Cole?

Feel free to chat all about Cole and gang here!

Rachel (Rachel445) | 3 comments So I just read the part where Alice sees Cole and his gang for the first time and ..wow! Not gonna lie, the guys sound pretty got. But I'm a huge sucker for the bad boys, so that's no surprise.

Cole sounds reaaaaally sexy though. Black hair and violet eyes? Niiice. Curious to find out more about that ex of his, too..

You and me both, girlfriend! What is it about bad boys that is so compelling?

I especially liked the part where Gena describes their chain belts as weapons, as if the way they stand/act/are implies "I am a weapon".

message 4: by Ann (new) - added it

Ann Sheiring | 7 comments I think Cole and his friends are really hot, I am a fan of bad boys. These guys aren't evil bad just sexy bad. I agree about the chain belts, I hadn't thought of that until she explained it. I also really liked the instant connection between Cole and Ali.

message 5: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (AMB86) | 200 comments Mod
I agree with all that is said. I am like OMG Cole, why are you sooo sexy. Of course he has to be a bad guy it only seems fitting. I think they are into something but I am thinking it would be too obvious if it is what everyone thinks. I bet they are bad guys but with good underneath. I am reading this going oh man he's in highschool oh I feel dirty, oh man he's hot. I think their interaction with each other is amusing too.

I liked that even though he's all "Im a badass, do what I say", Ali stands up to him... mostly... and does what SHE wants. She's a firecracker!

Dawn | 10 comments Yeah, those violet eyes & black hair got me too! (How can I not think of Rehvenge of BDB! *sigh* )

message 8: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

Omg :: must banish dirty thoughts :: OMG. I could totally live off a series just from cole and his gang's point of view. Damnit why cant these characters be real!

message 9: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

@Sue yes! I love that too. I hate it when the female character is all OoO look at me, I will drop all my personality traits to just make you notice me. Alice is like this is who I am take it or get the fuck out of my way I don't have time for the shit regardless of how hot you are and our daydreams.

Hmm you know, Dawn, he does kinda have a Rev vibe..

message 11: by Dawn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dawn | 10 comments I have conflicting emotions. On one hand, yeah hot!
On the other, I'm all "but their babies".

The violet eyes, they always get me! <3