Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia Eat, Pray, Love discussion

new to this

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra Any help on how to use this would be great I love reading and am new to this I have a kindle app on my android tablet . So any help on finding books to download for free or not to expensive would be great. And any ideas on good books I enjoy historical romance, romance, paranormal, really any type as long as interesting n good
I totally new to good reads so any advice on how to use to my advantage would help or what groups word be good I think a book club would be fun to join so pls any advice greatly appreciated

Kimberlee Debra wrote: "Any help on how to use this would be great I love reading and am new to this I have a kindle app on my android tablet . So any help on finding books to download for free or not to expensive would b..."

Just discovered A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1 by Elizabeth Hunter is free in the Amazon store. Some kindle authors are listing as free. Much of Konrath/Kilborn's stuff is at $2.99 right now. Not sure what Elle Lothlorien is selling for (she's got some Romantic Comedies published)

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra thank will check in to that .also book clubs any ideas or suggests? I love reading n usually can read 1 book in a day or two so any ideas please let me know thanks

Sheila Seabrook I've been finding my way around too, Debra, and I just found a book club list. If you check under the explore tab at the top and look at the listopia lists, you'll find some books clubs there.

Joclyn If you are on Facebook there are some sights where you can get free or low priced books for your Kindle. The two I use are "Pixel of Ink and Ereader News Today", there are several others. I'm reading a free book, "Railroad Man" ~Alle Wells, I just started and am half way through. Goodreads is also a great place to find books, I will check the listopia lists as Sheila suggested.

message 6: by Debra (new)

Debra thx Joclyn and Shelia . I am on Facebook n have readers on there, but will also try listopia.