GraveTells Book Club discussion

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Alice in Zombieland
Alice In Zombieland > Introduce yourself here!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
Hi guys! Let us know you're in for this book discussion. Just post a quick intro and "hi" and let us know what you're most excited about for AiZ!

message 2: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (amb86) | 200 comments Mod
Hi, name's Amanda :) I am most excited for a new series, not that I need another one. I have read a lot of Gena Showalter's books. This idea behind this is really neat and I can't wait to dig into with everyone :).

Jennifer | 1 comments Hi, I'm Jennifer. The cover of this book is so gorgeous. I've also heard a lot of great things about this book. I really want to read it!

message 4: by Ann (new) - added it

Ann Sheiring | 7 comments Hi! My name is Ann and I just brought home my copy of Alice in Zombieland, can't wait to crack it open.

Buffy Kennedy | 8 comments Heya, I'm Buffy. I love Gena's work, and after the review DVK gave the book I knew I'd have to read it, so I'm very excited :D

message 6: by Rose (new) - added it

Rose (roses-book-corner) | 1 comments Hi!! I'm Rose and I am super excited to read Alice in Zombieland!! I just won it a couple of days ago and I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive in the mail so I can jump right in and meet Alice, and most definitely meet Cole!! Also, this will be the first book from Gena Showalter that I've read. ^__^

Sarah (austinbooklover) | 44 comments Heya - I have never heard of her, never read the book or knew of it til Amanda invited me and I will have to find a copy but Zombies are cool. ;)

Dawn | 10 comments Hi I'm Dawn.
I'm downloading the book onto my NOOK now.
Can't wait! :)

Rachel (rachel445) | 3 comments Hey! I'm Rachel and I'm reading the book right now. So far it's amazing. It's scary how much I love Gena's work.

Vampfiction May be awhile before I get to this book, but I was handed a bookmark promoting it at the Teen Festival in Austin. BTW I'm in my forties!

Vampfiction, do you live in Austin? There are a few ladies here that were at that book festival!

Vampfiction Yes I do. :)

I'm a nub. *waves* See you in about a month. =D