Post Apacolypse Roleplay discussion

Earth Places > The Main City

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) | 232 comments Mod
A giant city full of crumbing building. It is as big as Canada and many people and and monsters live there.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments Anastasia walks around.

message 3: by Laszlo (new)

Jake sees her. "Hello!"He said. Some monsters were walking around. One with no eyes was talking with one who had a horn.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments She turns around to see someone. "Uh....hi?"

message 5: by Laszlo (new)

"Are you the mechanic? I need help with my hand." He holds up his hand, which has fallen off.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Um....no, but I can fix it."

message 7: by Laszlo (new)

"Thank you! Where did you learn robotics, if I may ask?" There were wires hanging out of his hand and wrist.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Some fancy school in LA."

message 9: by Laszlo (new)

"I thought that place was destroyed in that big nuclear war. Can you do it know? I am leaving for Chicago soon."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "I can do it as long as you take me with you."

message 11: by Laszlo (last edited Sep 26, 2012 02:32PM) (new)

"Ok, but be warned, the Police are forcing there because they want me to study a large group of zombies which was recently spotted. Then again, they did not want me to go alone."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "It's fine," she said,"I just want to get the hell out of here."

message 13: by Laszlo (new)

"I would be more enthusiastic, but I don't think the police should stay in power."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Well...why don't you start a revolution?" she said half joking.

message 15: by Laszlo (new)

He wasn't a serious guy, but he rarely joked. "Actually, I am in a group planning for an uprising. I am Jake, aged 39." He said, whispering.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Stasia," she said,"Well...Anastasia, but its to many syllables."

message 17: by Laszlo (new)

"If I may ask, how old are you?"

message 18: by Laszlo (new)

Out of nowhere, his hand makes sparks.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "I'm 16," she says as she stares at the sparks.

message 20: by Laszlo (new)

"Psychic?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Yeah, I'm telepathic."

message 22: by Laszlo (new)

"Are you a rebel?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Why do you ask?" she asked suspiciously.

message 24: by Laszlo (new)

"I want to make sure you are not a Police Officer."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Well, I'm definitely not a police officer."

message 26: by Laszlo (new)

"Police Officers are trained to say they are Police. Are you ready for the surgery?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Yeah, the question is are you ready?"

message 28: by Laszlo (new)

"Yep."
During the surgery, he yelped in pain.

message 29: by Laszlo (new)

"Is it almost over!?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "Don't move," she told him as she held his arm down. She welded metal pieces together.

message 31: by Laszlo (new)

He didn't want to, but he cried a little.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments She finished. "It's done now you big baby."

message 33: by Laszlo (new)

"You don't know how it feels. Now, to Chicago. Oh, and before we go, I am supposed to talk to one of the special 6." He was referring to the mystics.

message 34: by Laszlo (new)

"Do you know of any?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments "I know one, but he lives in Chicago."

message 36: by Laszlo (new)

"That is where we are going!"
((See you in that thread.))

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 145 comments ((kk))

"Ok, then let's go."