its fun time (isnt that the only time that should exsist?) discussion

Welcome! > Introduce yourselves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Claire, I love Disney Pixar, I am a Democrat, and I love video games as well.

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 1 comments Hi my name is Mariah

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Heyo!Im jenny im 14 years old im Democrate and i love animals! and meeting new friends anddddd lesitening to muslic!

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 2 comments I'm new thanks for invite.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 2 comments Thank you very much!!!

message 6: by I am Dangerous (new)

I am Dangerous | 8 comments Hi,It's me here...I love irritating people and fun wid frnds.Thnx 4 d invite.

message 7: by Devora (new)

Devora | 5 comments Hi. I'm Devora 16 yeas old, thanks for the invite Cristina:)

message 8: by Devora (new)

Devora | 5 comments Hey!

message 9: by Devora (new)

Devora | 5 comments What's that?

message 10: by Devora (new)

Devora | 5 comments Oh.OK. Sorry.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 25 comments Cool

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Ello! I'm Jessica! I'm addicted to reading books, obsessed with rainbows, and i'm from the planet Trablablabla!

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 25 comments Haha

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 25 comments Nice to meet u

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 25 comments Nice name

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 25 comments U mean here

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Chris wrote: "Hi, guys! :) Hi, Cristina Marie! ;)"

ur such a flirt!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) but it's really sweet though!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) awwww.....sounds like something out of a soppy romance book!!! it's cute

message 24: by Amber (the smiling cupcake) (last edited Sep 30, 2012 08:27AM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Ok ....i'm sure u don't.

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Amber wrote: "Ok hon....i'm sure u don't. *winks*"

haha

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) then why does he send u flowers?

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Cristina Marie(THE FILM NUT! ~Romney 2012~) wrote: "Okay, guys, I'm not interested in Chris. He's 16, and I'm 12. We're four years apart!"

WAIT! UR 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT U WERE 15!!!!!!

and ewwwww ur 12 and hes 16 and he brings u flowers? thats messed up

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal oh...love
u guys so like each other!!!!!

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

your GROSS! shes 12 and ur 15!! what the heck!!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

awwwww......
Have you asked her out?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Cristina Marie(THE FILM NUT! ~Romney 2012~) wrote: "Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

I heard that, you kn..."

Stop putting urself down Cristina!

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

when did u start liking her?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) my dad is 5 years older tn my mum

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Cristina Marie(THE FILM NUT! ~Romney 2012~) wrote: "My mom and dad are three years apart."

c? Ur not that far apart in age *hint hint*

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Chris wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

your ..."

whatever

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal who wants Chris and christina 2 date? if u do say; yes

yes

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) btw, Cristina? If the majority say yes - you MUST promise to go on 1 date

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Chris wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

when ..."

cute story!!

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Chris wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Chris wrote: "lol, I tlkd 4 her. My b-day's on December 22.I like Cristina Marie. She's so pretty. No that's not the word. Beautiful! She's also very nice!
But I'll b 16 soon"

when ..."

ok thats the best romance story eva U GUYS SHOULD SO DATE!!!!!!!!!

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Cristina Marie(THE FILM NUT! ~Romney 2012~) wrote: "Jenny wrote: "who wants Chris and christina 2 date? if u do say; yes

yes"

my name's with CR not CHR!!! Why do people get mixed up with my name?"

dose it really matter???

message 42: by Amber (the smiling cupcake) (last edited Sep 30, 2012 09:16AM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) I think it does! Teachers always say my middle name when they call out the register - even though I've told them not to a million times! It bugs me

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Amber wrote: "I think it does! Teachers always say my middle name when they call out the register - even though I've told them not to a million times! It bugs me"

*___*

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) who here has a middle name too?

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Cristina Marie(THE FILM NUT! ~Romney 2012~) wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Cristina Marie(THE FILM NUT! ~Romney 2012~) wrote: "Jenny wrote: "who wants Chris and christina 2 date? if u do say; yes

yes"

my name's with CR not CHR!!! Why do people get mixed..."

kk ill spell it right ;), and if u did its fine

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) My middle name's Cyan (it means blue) - but i think it's too much of a mouthful, so I go by Amber

message 48: by Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) (last edited Sep 30, 2012 09:33AM) (new)

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal my middle name is: elezebth

it sucks right?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) Maribel wrote: "My middle name is Celeste. Really it's Celesté. My full name means beautiful, celestial Mary."

that's really nice!

Jenny (biggeist 1D fan alive) Rahal Chris wrote: "My name, Cristina Marie, means "Christ and Mary"."

« previous 1