The Sword and Laser discussion

Tied the knot?

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hai (last edited Sep 23, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Hai (Angelslayer) Just saw a facebook update from Veronica, did you and Ryan just get married, like today?

Congratulations!

description

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices of nerds suddenly sighed out, because their dream of being with their favorite hot nerd girl will never be realized, and then were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened"

message 2: by Michal (new)

Michal (MichaltheAssistantPigkeeper) | 294 comments Hmm, only one way to follow that modified quote up:

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 163 comments Michal wrote: "Hmm, only one way to follow that modified quote up:

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/"

LMAO!! too funny!!!
BIG congrats to veronica and ryan though hope the day was amazing :) Remember no sending rainbows to one another though!!

message 4: by Thurman (new)

Thurman (nycblkboy) | 145 comments Congratulations Veronica and Ryan. When she was on one of the TWit shows last week she said she was going to Hawaii for her honey moon. Again have fun

and btw i'm suprised thre are not more posts :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Grats V :)

message 6: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5092 comments Does this mean she's not allowed to do V. Fantasy anymore?

message 7: by David(LA,CA) (new)

David(LA,CA) (DavidScharf) | 327 comments Hai wrote: "I fear something terrible has happened."

I think you're confusing "terrible" with "wonderful" here. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Belmont. =-}

Tamahome wrote: "Does this mean she's not allowed to do V. Fantasy anymore?"

My brain is in a weird place this morning, so I'm slightly scared to hear your reasoning behind why she wouldn't be allowed to do V. Fantasy anymore.

message 8: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5092 comments V.F. just seems like a 'wild ladies night out'. :)

message 9: by Kent (new)

Kent (KentGoldings) | 8 comments Here, here. I can't imagine two people I'd rather see married. This is a fantastic turn of events.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Richards (Amanda_Richards) Yay! Congrats to the happy couple! :)

message 11: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha (craniumrinse) Congrats! Now get to work on making baby bookworms!

message 12: by Hai (new)

Hai (Angelslayer) David(LA,CA) wrote: "I think you're confusing "terrible" with "wonderful" here. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Belmont. =-}"

oh you, that's just the movie line. But I do think it's funny how you think Ryan's gonna change his name to Belmont.

=)

Which actually begs the question, is Veronica gonna change her name? Veronica Block? Sounds like a type of firewall...

=S

message 13: by David(LA,CA) (new)

David(LA,CA) (DavidScharf) | 327 comments Hai wrote: "oh you, that's just the movie line. But I do think it's funny how you think Ryan's gonna change his name to Belmont."

I was making a different Scifi reference there:
http://youtu.be/02BxPxLTR3M?t=3m58s

message 14: by Rasnac (new)

Rasnac | 336 comments Congratulations to the beautiful bride and our new honorary brother-in-law :)

message 15: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (Eternity21) | 143 comments I saw a couple of pictures up on twitter and you looked beautiful. Would love to see a full picture of the both of your though. Congratulations! The Sworlasites are happy for you.

message 16: by John (new)

John (Agni4lisva) | 70 comments Congratulations Veronica, and Ryan too of course. I heard via TWiT and apparently Tom was officiating. Lovely pic of Veronica on twitter, she looks beautiful :-)

https://twitter.com/nickbilton/status...

or check #blockmont

message 17: by P. Aaron (new)

P. Aaron Potter (PAaronPotter) | 585 comments Mazel tov!

message 18: by Syacelion (new)

Syacelion | 10 comments Congratulations and best wishes from yet another random person on the internet! :-)

message 19: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 372 comments oh that's why my party mates were depressed those last couple of days

message 20: by Malin (new)

Malin (MalinE) | 17 comments Congratulations Veronica! You looked absolutely stunning, as is only right and proper for a bride. Best wishes to you for a long and happy marriage.

message 21: by Jeane (new)

Jeane (Pinkbookdragon) | 53 comments Did you have one of those cake toppers where the groom is dragging the bride away from the video games?

CONGRATS!

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie (Calenmir) | 211 comments Congratulations Veronica! I've been married nearly two years now and I think it just gets better and better as you go! :)

message 23: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (Biddywink) | 23 comments Congratulations, Veronica! Your dress is amazing and you looked beautiful!

message 24: by Orvelin (new)

Orvelin (Toxoplam) | 4 comments Congratulations to Veronica and Ryan! You looked great Veronica!

message 25: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (andrewlinke) | 110 comments Congrats :-)