Sunrise (Warriors: Power of Three, #6) Sunrise discussion

did hollyleaf do the right thing at the gathering?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Booknerdswift♥ i can understand the ashfur thing, but why announce lionblaze, jayfeather, and her own parents' at a gathering?

Lynx She was really angry

message 3: by Ms. (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ms. Anderson Well....I think so. It's the dramatic part of the story that ramps up the utter action. :3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

nah...i think it was stupid.

♥Booknerdswift♥ another question. y did hollyleaf want leafpool 2 eat the deathberries?

Karla Rades Bluestar wrote: "another question. y did hollyleaf want leafpool 2 eat the deathberries?"

well she HATED her so much and i think she wanted her dead and (i think) she wanted her to go to dark forest for breaking the medicine cat code (whatever that's called)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hollyleaf did not do the right thing at the Gathering. She should have kept her mouth shut.

message 8: by Sarah (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah Yes, I think everyone deserved to know who they truly were. Especially Crowfeather and Brambleclaw. The truth couldn't be hidden forever. When they join Starclan, they'll know the truth wither she tells them or not. Earlier is better then later.

Katie - -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "nah...i think it was stupid."

Agreed

Katie deleted user wrote: "Hollyleaf did not do the right thing at the Gathering. She should have kept her mouth shut."

Lol
Totally True

Katie Sarah wrote: "Yes, I think everyone deserved to know who they truly were. Especially Crowfeather and Brambleclaw. The truth couldn't be hidden forever. When they join Starclan, they'll know the truth wither she ..."

Not True Should Have Been Later

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren No, Hollyleaf did not do the right thing at the gathering. That`s exactly why she killed Ashfur.

Katie Lauren you suck your wrong

Katie She killed ashfur because he SUCKS...duh

message 15: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Philley I think she did the right thing by telling the truth but the consequences were severe.

message 16: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Philley But killing As fur was the most wrong thing she could have done.

message 17: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Philley But killing As fur was the most wrong thing she could have done.

message 18: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Philley Sorry,Ashfur.

Katie Dude ashfur deserved to die because he also tried to kill all three of them squirellflight and FIRESTAR and then he tried to announce that at the gathering thats the best thing she could have done

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yah, Ashfur completely desevered his horrifying death. I agree with Sarah. They were going to find out anyway. The sooner the Clans find out, the sooner they get over it, especially goes for the one involved(Bramblestar, Crowfeather, Firestar, and the others that share blood with them, like Tawnypelt).

Liza8989 I think she didn't do the right thing!

message 22: by izzi (last edited Sep 29, 2014 06:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

izzi I agree with Sarah: "Yes, I think everyone deserved to know who they truly were. Especially Crowfeather and Brambleclaw. The truth couldn't be hidden forever. When they join Starclan, they'll know the truth wither she tells them or not. Earlier is better then later."

But now Brambleclaw is mad at Squerrelflight! I really feel bad for squirrelflight! She was trying to protect her sister and now Lionblaze Hollyleaf and Jayfeather hate her! I really think she should have told Brambleclaw though. He would have helped a lot and not have told anybody! Hopefully they do not break up.