Virtual Writers discussion

Short Stories > Writers Seeking Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virtual (new)

Virtual | 435 comments Mod
Please add your details here.

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew McFarland (matthewwmcfarland) | 7 comments Hi, I'm Matthew and I'm looking for reviewers of my collection of short stories Fifty/Fifty and other stories

message 3: by Global (new)

Global Donnica (globaldonnica) How can I assist?... i wouldlove to review your stories...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Donnica wrote: "How can I assist?... i wouldlove to review your stories..."

I can send you a copy of mine, if you'd like to review. Just send me a private msg :)

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew McFarland (matthewwmcfarland) | 7 comments just pm me with your email address bad I will send you a copy.

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew McFarland (matthewwmcfarland) | 7 comments that makes absolutely no sense. I meant AND I will send you a copy!

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Hatfield (goodreadscommelaniehatfield) | 12 comments I will have a short story collection available in November. "Kingdom of the Snark: Three Snarky Tales" features 3 short stories (comedy/fantasy) featuring supporting characters from my "Kingdom of the Snark: The Quest for the Sword" novel. Note that this will be an ebook.

I can forward a PDF preview version to anyone who would be interested. Please send me a direct message either through this site, Twitter @HatfieldMelanie, Facebook or my site www.melaniehatfield.com

Thanks for reading my post. :-)

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex Morritt (alexmorritt) | 2 comments Anybody interested in reviewing my recently published short story collection Impromptu Scribe (November 2014), please PM me and we can discuss how to get you a complimentary copy. Thanks.