Witch Camp discussion

Cabins > Question

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』, Witch with a capital B (last edited Sep 23, 2012 03:22PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 44 comments Mod
How should we have Cabins? Like in Percy Jackson & The Olympians they had cabins for their godly parent, so, how should we have our's?

message 2: by Johns (new)

Johns | 14 comments So, you wanna sort them by deities? You could do the elements, like which one they could control. Then again, we've done that a lot... Hm.. Oh! You could do it with the Seven Great Clans of Wicca!

message 3: by Johns (last edited Sep 23, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Johns | 14 comments The Seven Clans are:

Woodbane: Mostly evil, cunning witches that do things for their own benefit, but some have renounced dark magick in the 1600's. Most are misjudged. Fire is their element, though it can never be conquered.
Burnhide: Are great with stones and gems magick, earth being their best element.
Leapvaughn: Mischevous and troublemakers most are, Leapvaughn being close to the word "Leprachaun." Earth magick is their speciality.
Rowenwand: This clan is especially good with wand magick and most things relating to the alter.
Vikroth: Amazing fighters and are great with athames. They love to use agression in most situations. Fire is their best element.
Brightendale: This clan is especially good with medical remidies and grow their own herbs to make their potions. Earth is their element.
Wyndenkell: These witches are experts at writing ellaborete spells on spot and are good high priest/esses. Water is the element.
*Water is not to be trusted! It sometimes is called the Wiccan slag.

*Groans* So I have to list all the Greek or Roman gods and goddesses? Okay...

message 4: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』, Witch with a capital B (last edited Sep 23, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Raine wrote: "The Seven Clans are:

Woodbane: Mostly evil, cunning witches that do things for their own benefit, but some have renounced dark magick in the 1600's. Most are misjudged. Fire is their element, thou..."

You dont have too, and is this 7 covens fact, or fiction?

message 5: by Johns (new)

Johns | 14 comments Sadly, they're fiction, but fairly interesting.

And thank goodness. *Sigh*

Raine wrote: "Sadly, they're fiction, but fairly interesting.

And thank goodness. *Sigh*"

Are they copywrited? Where'd you get it from?

message 8: by Johns (new)

Johns | 14 comments I found it when I was browsing the internet.... I don't know if they are or not.

Raine wrote: "I found it when I was browsing the internet.... I don't know if they are or not."

from some story it seems, hmmm, how about WE make up our own 7 clans, possibly relating to the seven elements: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit, Wood, Metal or Aether and Nether

message 10: by Johns (new)

Johns | 14 comments Nether?... Oh yeah, Nether. Duh. Um, okay, then.

Sorry, I'm just tired.

Yeah....Nether is another name for Darkness/Death, while Aether is Light and the source of life

message 12: by Johns (new)

Johns | 14 comments Forgot about that....

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe things like

-Driven by intimacy
-Driven by power
-Driven by peace
things like that? idk

message 14: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』, Witch with a capital B (last edited Oct 21, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

Coven Names

- Nether, Black Magick Practioners. They walk a dark path, conversing with demons and warlocks, killing innocents and doing evil.

-Aether, Kind magic users.

-Spirit

-Earth

-Water

-Fire

-Air

Malikir, Drakknoir:

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generat...

Use this and post 5 more names you think are cool!

Use the Link!

Sarah Suggested:

1. Norratohiel
2. Rursuhranael
3. Hahesonehon
4. Asirah
5. Imanan
6. Osastezea

As for the seventh name, I want to use Drakknoir, but keep suggesting!

Lunsazzi
Raxmadrahon
Baluseothan
Radataonmes
Cadtarpison
Osumip
Atohah
Danmsan
Nokem
Oseradon
Pepemah