Virtual Writers discussion

Mainstream Fiction > Authors Seeking Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virtual (new)

Virtual | 435 comments Mod
Please add your details here.

message 2: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (Fernandez) (dimplz73) | 1 comments My name is Alexa Fernandez and I've written a novella called Thirty Minutes on Third Avenue. I published it through Amazon's CreateSpace. Here is the link where it's available for purchase.

message 3: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 26 comments Hello everyone,

I am Vice president of Soul Star Publishing, and we are looking for reviews for any of our books. We have sci-fi, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy and psychic thrillers.

We are specifically looking for bloggers for two blog hops. In November, we are doing a blog hop for the release of Angel's Dance, the sequel to
Elements of a Broken Mind (Book 1 in the Clear Angel Chronicles) by Heidi Angell Elements of a Broken Mind. We are giving away copies of both books for the blog hop. If you have a blog and would be interested in participating feel free to send me a message.

In December we are doing a really big Blog Hop to promote the Castleton Series, the fourth book will be out December 15th. The Hampton Summit by Mike Dunbar The first book, Hampton Summit, came out in April. The second book, Lost Crew came out in July, and the third book End of Time released this week. Again, we will be giving away free copies of each book for the blog hop, and will have rafflecopter giveaways for the bloggers who participate. As this is the mid-point in publishing this 8 book series, we are looking to really make this a big event. If you would be interested in participating, send me a private message and let me know.

Other books by Soul Star include: The Price of Honor Book 1 of the Lore of Algoron by Gus Gallows Angels & Warriors The Awakening by Dawn Tevy The Hunters by Heidi Angell Royal Prince Vince by Heidi Angell and Creative Exercises to Inspire by Heidi Angell

Let me know what you would like to read, and if you would be interested in participating in one of our blog hops. Thanks so much!