What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Forgotten Book... MIstaken identity

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Peck | 1 comments A girl in the middle east (INdia I belive) is told she has to marry one of her cousins, there are seven of them. she obviousley doesnt want to, and runs away. Over time, all seven of her cousins comes to her in a time of need, but they dont know who she is. she helps them, and in turn they have to get a tattoo of her initials. When she returns home, she is again told she has to marry a cousin, but she tells her father that she wont marry a man with a marking (tattoos included) so each cousin is inspected and every single one is found to have a tattoo. she ends up marrying a man she met while she was gone, i believe he was a prince.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

message 2: by Lee Anne (new)

Lee Anne (LadyofRohan2995) | 176 comments Could it be Seven Daughters and Seven Sons? It has a fairy-tale feel? Seven Daughters and Seven Sons by Barbara Cohen

Gabs {My Full Bookshelf Reviews} | 127 comments The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights

This sounds like it could be a short story from Arabian Nights?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 20648 comments Mod
Cera, are you still looking for this? Was it anything mentioned?

Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac, | 258 comments This is a story from The Arabian Nights. I had to read one of the tales for my Forensics team. I remember talking to my coach about this story but chose a different story for my competition.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 20648 comments Mod
Cera hasn't been active since that one post so I'm moving this to Abandoned.