Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virtual (new)

Virtual | 435 comments Mod
Please add your details here.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Jones | 1 comments Doing Italians...oops...Italy

Hi all,

We are looking for reviewers for our "Lucy and Ethel of the 21st Century" travel memoir. We would be able to arrange a free ebook for anyone who's interested.

Thank you in advance

Stephanie Jones and Debra Knapp Rinaldi
The Delusional Divas

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hall (tink1113) | 11 comments I would absolutely love the chance to read and review your book. Just let me know what you need me to do and I will do it. Thanks!

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Rafkin | 4 comments Hi
Love to have a review on my new book Angels Gate
email me at arafkin@hotmail.com
I can download on PDF format or send you a copy but would need your shipping address.

Thanks,
Andrew J. Rafkin

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Hall (tink1113) | 11 comments Andrew, I sent you and email.

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Cierlak (crystalcierlak) If anyone would like to review my book I would greatly appreciate it. I can provide an ebook in whichever format you prefer. My book is "Zoe Thanatos" and you can see details on my author page (I'm writing from my iPad so I can't easily copy and paste the info right now).

message 7: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Rafkin | 4 comments Tammy wrote: "Andrew, I sent you and email."

Sorry, but I didn't receive it.
Andrew

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew McFarland (matthewwmcfarland) | 7 comments Hi, I'm looking for reviewers of my book Fifty/Fifty and other stories.
PM me with your email address and I'll send you an ebook in whatever format you like.

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Evans (thebookwright) | 2 comments I've love reviews of This We Know which can be resd in an hour or so - available in PDF or .mobi file format

http://www.amazon.com/This-We-Know-eb...

Thanks so much in adavnce

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Abrahams | 7 comments Hi! My name is Tom Abrahams. I wrote a political thriller called SEDITION. I am looking for reviews and can send mobi or ePub.

Website is http://seditionbook.com It has a blurb, an excerpt, and more about me.

Thanks!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name is Angella Graff, and I wrote a contemporary literary fiction called Moments Collide. It's the story of a young cellist with a rising career in music, as he struggles through a difficult personal life with a woman who has abusive tendencies. Eventually, he meets someone who makes him take a hard look at his life, and his views on love and what he wants for his future.

I would really love some reviews and opinions on this book. It's my first, and I'm getting some feedback, but would really love more.

I can provide the book in mobi, pdf, and word format. Please let me know here or private message! Cheers!

Oh, and here's the link on amazon where it has a decent portion on the look-inside feature :D

http://www.amazon.com/Moments-Collide...