Virtual Writers discussion

Historical Fiction > Reviewers Seeking Books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virtual (new)

Virtual | 435 comments Mod
Please add your details here.

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Vance (goodreadscomrebeccavance) | 1 comments I have a blog, Becky's Book Notes, where I review debut authors. I am writing my debut novel now, a paranormal/historical mystery. I write articles for the Examiner. Years ago I started writing short stories but never pursued it. So, now I am doing what I have wanted to do all my life, write a novel! :) I would be happy to review almost any topic, but I responded to this one because I am a history buff. When I first started the blog, I expected I would find authors under the free Kindle books and review a few. Well, I have a lot of requests and quite a backlog. So, it could take a turnaround time of up to 6 months right now. I am trying to get that narrowed down but I have a lot in my queue. If any authors are interested, I would be willing to add their pdf version to my Kindle queue. I will review on my blog and here on Goodreads. The author can always link over to my blog from their site or any others. I say this because I have had authors ask me to write a review for 5-6 or more places, and I simply do not have the time for that. If any authors are willing to accept it on this basis, please let me know. You can send me a message on here or to my email: becky@rebeccavance.com. Thank you.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I would be interested in reviewing books. Here is my blog I have recently started called A Write to Review if you would like to check it out. http://lrjohnson13.blogspot.com/

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Hi ladies!
I've joined this group as I'm writing historical fiction at the moment. I'm 30% done and would love to find someone to review my novel in a few months.
Thanks
Kim