Military Rp discussion

Home Base > Girls' Dorm

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) This is where the female Iron Warriors sleep. Boys are allowed inside just not at night.

Inside: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mHD6waOTufU...

Outside: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JqnbvPKj6TI...

message 2: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) Mia Fletcher couldn't believe she was only 20 years old and she was in the Iron Warriors. For a month long she and her fellow rookies had trained and it had been brutal. Mia almost quit but something stopped her. She laid her bag on her twin bed and changed into her camo uniform. It felt good to have it back on. Next she pulled her dark brown wavy hair into a high ponytail and put a few pictures of her family up.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary luna dark walks in. she had brought little with her. she sets her one bag onto a bed and sits down staring at a picutre of her dad who touaght her everything she knew today. she smiles. she was going to make her family proud.

message 4: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) Mia glances as Luna walks in. She gives her a slight smile and walks over to her. "Hi, I'm Mia Fletcher, Former Seal." she says.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary "hi i'm luna dark and i was in the navy" she says looking at mia. she smiles at ashley feeling out of place kind of.

message 6: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) Mia gave Ashley a slight smile and ran a hand over her silver cross necklace. She cleared her throat. "We're all fresh meat." she reminds Ashley. Mia extends a pale hand foreward towards Ashley. "I'm Mia Fletcher, most people call me Fletch. I was a Navy Seal." she explains. "Nice to meet you guys." she says to both of the girls. She couldn't help but let her mind wander to Commander Jason Welsh, the attractive leader of the Iron Warriors. She quickly snapped out of it and tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary luna looks at them. " yup all fresh meat." she says. " how old are you two if i may ask?" she felt small. but at least they both seem nice she thinks and looks at both of them.

message 8: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) Mia looked at Luna and bit her lip. "I'm 20." she says quietly. Most people looked down on her because of her age except for the guys on her Seal Tea.

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary "im only 19" luna whispers. " and no" she says

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary luna looks at ashley." maybe maybe not. i excelled alot. " she syas rembering that everyone would complain why she would drag herself without a word."its hard sometimes being so young though" she adds. poeple had treated her diffrent. she puts down the picture in her hand and sets it on the bed. it was of her and her dad smilling together behind a deer. her first deer. she starts to unpack.

message 11: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) "I can drink to that." she says to Luna. She looks at Ashley and shakes her head. "I have not, I just got here." she replies.

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary luna smiles. " i wonder who else is here." she says

message 13: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) Mia shurgs her shoulders. "Maybe some cute guys! I heard the commander is really cute!" she exclaims.

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary " you heard we should go see" she says joking

message 15: by Skylar (new)

Skylar (AgentSkylar) "Okay sure! Lets check his office first." she says

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary " ok" luna says surprised that she agreed. "

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 1 comments Lucia Grey walked in and felt slightly out of place, she was thin and frail looking but extremely deadly when it came to shooting. She was only 19 but was an extremely cold person, nothing you said would affect her... Most of the time. She set her stuff on her bunk and sat on it with a sigh.