Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Tournaments) > ~Hearts & Tears~ RRRC 4th Tournament: Rules & Questions

Comments (showing 1-50 of 224) (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by D.G. (last edited Oct 02, 2012 04:23AM) (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments ~Hearts & Tears~ RRRC 4th Tournament: Rules & Questions
October 1, 2012 - March 31, 2013

It's time for another reading competition here in RRRC, and we are excited to unveil our official 4th RRRC Reading Tournament.

**Thanks to Tien from Pick-A-Shelf for letting me borrow her idea!**

This tournament is based on the Snakes & Ladders game but with a romance twist (and thus the change in name.) The Hearts & Tears gameboard has 144 squares and each square represents a GR shelf or other instructions. The object of the game is to reach square 144 by reading the books on the shelves/following the instructions on the squares you landed.

Important Links
Gameboard
List of Squares 1-72/List of Squares 73-144
Participants Thread (Sign up here)
Post your roll of the die (Can roll the die as soon as you sign up...but need to wait until Oct. 1st to start reading. At this time, you shouldn't have more than one roll of the die even if you are planning to read two books.)
How to check if a specific book is on a particular shelf

How it Works
Roll a die , move that number of squares and read a book from the shelf or follow the instructions on the square you have landed on. For example, if you rolled a 1, then you move to Square 1 and read a book from the 2012 shelf. If you rolled a 4, then you move to Square 4 and read from the historical-romance shelf.

To continue on the game, you keep rolling the die, moving that number of squares and reading a book from that shelf/following square instructions. So for instance, if you are now in Square 4 and roll a 3, then you move to Square 7 and get a Free Read.

Hearts: if a player lands on a red square, s/he has to follow the red ribbon up to the square with the heart with wings and read from that shelf.

Tears: if a player lands on the crying emoticon (tears), s/he has to slide down to the square with the broken heart and read from that shelf.

The first player to land on Square 144 and finish reading the book from that shelf is the winner. However, the rest of the participants can keep reading until the tournament date is over.

The Game will officially start on 00:01am October 1, 2012 (Local Standard Time – ie. wherever you are). You may roll your first die and organize your first book BUT do NOT start reading until the official start time.

RULES
♥ Books must have at least 150 pgs.

2♥ If you land in a Goodreads shelf (those with links), you must read a book that is SHELVED on the shelf you landed, using the exact same spelling. So for example, if you land on the shelf 'own' you CANNOT use books that you own that are not on the shelf, or that are shelved in 'books-i-own' or 'owned', etc. ONLY books in the 'own' shelf will count for that shelf.

3♥ If a book does belong, but isn't there (ie: Shelf is 'ghosts', book is ALL about ghosts, but no one has tagged it as such) it ISN'T acceptable because it's not on the shelf.

4♥ Conversely, if a book is on a shelf but doesn't belong (i.e: Shelf is 'cowboys', but there aren't any cowboys on it) the book IS acceptable b/c it's on the shelf.

5♥ You can read any book with more than 150 pgs. that is on the shelf, even if only 1 person has it there. However, that person cannot be yourself (meaning, you cannot shelve a book just to read it for the challenge.)

6♥ DO NOT roll the die until you have at least started the book you are to read from your current position. That’s right, NO planning too much ahead on this game. You can only roll the die for your next move when you have started reading the book from your current shelf and this is only so you can, if you need to, get the next book from the library.

7♥ You can read a maximum of 2 books at around the same time however please note, you can only be one roll of the die ahead. Meaning, that if you are reading two books, you can only roll the die ONCE to know which your third book will be. You can only roll for the 4th die once you finish one of the first two books. Also please note that you will have to finish reading all books to finish the game.

8♥ You can choose NOT to read from a shelf if you really don't like the shelf you landed. In that case, you must roll a die, move that number of squares back and read from shelf your landed on. For example: you landed on Square 70 (shelf: horror) but you don’t want to read from this shelf. Roll the die again and assuming you got a 6, move back 6 squares to Square 64 (victorian-romance) and read from this shelf. If after the above step, you once again found that you do NOT want to read from this second shelf, roll a die and wait for that number of days prior to rolling again for your next move.

9♥ Rollbacks into Hearts are NOT ALLOWED. If your rollback lands you there, you must roll again. So for example, let's say you are in Square 115 (interracial-romance) but you don't want to read a book from there and decide to roll back. If you roll back a 3, that will land you in Square 112 (Heart) but as this is not allowed, you will have to roll again.

THE RUNNING OF THE GAME:
There will be 3 different threads that concern this game:

Rules & Questions: First check out the FAQs . If you cannot find the answer there, please post in this thread any questions you may have regarding the game.

Gameboard & Movement
: This thread contains the gameboard, the list of shelves and this is where you should post your roll of the die and where you have moved to.

Participants Thread: Once you finish reading each book, you should update your list of books read in this thread. Please make sure to follow the instructions for posting there.

message 2: by D.G. (last edited Oct 06, 2012 06:10AM) (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments FAQs

SHELVES
Q: Does a book have to have both terms in the shelf title - i.e. I rolled a 3 and landed on Paranormal Romance. The book I chose is listed as Paranormal and as Romance, but not as Paranormal Romance. Is it still okay?

A:
No. It's NOT OK. It has to be on the exact shelf you land on to count. It's rule #2 on the 1st page of this thread and it's the most important rule of the challenge.

i.e. If you landed on Paranormal Romance then the book has to be shelved as paranormal romance.

It won't be counted if the book is shelved as
PNR
Romance paranormal,
Paranormal,
Romance,
Para-romance,
rom-paranormal,
or any other combinations

Q: Can we choose any book on the shelf or are we limited to the first x number of pages?
A:
Any book listed on the shelf will be allowed no matter in which page of the shelf list the book is found.

Some books are tagged incorrectly (IE: "Visions of Heat" is found on the VAMPIRES shelf, but there are no vampires in the book.) however, if it is found on the shelf (appropriately tagged or not) it is acceptable.

Books, no matter the shelf, must be 150+ pages. Graphic novels are not allowed.

Q: The shelf is 'alpha male'. Can I read any book with alpha males in it?
A:
No. Only books found on the linked shelf are allowed.

Q: What's a Free Read?
A: If you land on the square on the Free Read, then you can read any book you want that has more than 150 pages.

Q: How did you come up with the shelves?
A:
Most of the shelves come from the group bookshelf so they represent a cross section of the genres/themes enjoyed by the group with an emphasis on romance.

Q: What happens if I don't find any book I want to read in a shelf?
A:
77% of the shelves have more than 5,000 books so you will have plenty of choices. If you land in a shelf from a genre you don't usually read, ask your fellow readers for suggestions! If you REALLY don't want to read any book from the shelf, then you'll have to roll back.

Q: I just landed on shelf 88 (audiobooks) but I don't like audiobooks. Can I just read the book?
A:
Yes, you can read the book but the book must be on the audiobooks shelf.

Q: If it's already on a shelf I have of that name but I'm the only one that shelved it that way then I can't read it? Even if I've had it shelved that way for months if not years?

A:
To make it simple, if you are the only person that shelved the book that way it's not allowed, no matter when you did it.

Q: Is there any way to sort the shelves so that we can tell which books are on (for example) the Alpha Male shelf and our personal shelves?
A:
No, there's no way to sort the shelves. There are only two ways to find books on a shelf: click on the link and go through the pages until you find something you like or try to find out a specific book is on a particular shelf

ROLLING THE DIE
Q: What happens if I'm on Square 142 and get 6? Do I have to roll again?
A:
No, you won't need to roll again. Just go to square 144 and read a book from there.

Q: For rolling the die with regards the 2 books at a time rule, let's suppose I begin a print book and an audiobook on Oct. 1 - Can I roll the die twice and move twice on the gameboard to determine both of these books? And then let's say I complete the print book first, I then roll for another print book and do the same when I complete the audiobook?

A:
I think the best way to explain this is with an illustration. :)

Roll #1 - Square 2 (start that book so can roll the die)
Roll #2 - Square 6 (start that book so can roll the die)
Roll #3 - Square 7 (cannot start this book and roll a new die until one of the other two are finished)

So as you can see, even if you are reading two books at a time, you can only be one roll of the die ahead because you cannot roll a 4th die until one of the first two books are finished.

: Q: On the thread where we roll the die, gameboard and movement, do we start a new post after each roll or edit the original like in the participants thread?
A:
You can do a new post after each roll of the die. :)

OTHER
Q: How many books will I have to read to complete the challenge?
A:
It will all depends on the squares you land. The shortest route lets you finish the game by reading 8 books but I wouldn't say that's likely. I played this game in another group (with a different gameboard) and the winner read only 12 books to complete the board. However, it's taken some people more than 30 books to complete it.

Q: Are challenge reads allowed?
A:
YES! If the book is found on the shelf, it is allowed, even if you are already reading the book for another challenge (even if the challenge is for another group).

Q: Are re-reads allowed?
A: Re-reads are not preferred, but are allowed as long as you read the complete book.

Q: When we post what book we are reading do we need to put page,column etc as to where we found it from our shelf search ~ just wondering?
A:
Nope. We're all going on the honor system here that everybody found the book in the appropriate shelf.

Q: Can you change your book after picking it but before reading it?
A:
Sure! You can even change it in mid-stride if you don't like what you're reading. :)

Q: How do I make the stars for the ratings?
A:
Just highlight someone-else's stars (or hearts, whatever), right-click, select copy, then go to your edit post, and paste. Paste those stars or hearts as many times as you want :) Or you can just write 4 stars, 2 stars, etc. Whatever is easier for you. :)

Q: Do we all just stop as soon as someone reaches shelf 144 or do we continue going until we reach the end as well or the challenge ends?
A:
We'll continue until the tournament ends (but you can feel free to continue on your own even after that if you don't finish it on time.)

TASKS
Q: Do you not read all the tasks as well as the spaces?
A:
Tasks are like any other square. You ONLY need to read them if you land on them.

Q: What should I read for Task 1 if all the books in my TBR have been there less than 6 months?
A: Read the oldest book in your TBR.

Q: What should I read for Task 2 if nobody has ever recommended me a book?
A: Ask your fellow players for a recommendation and read one of those. :)

Q: What should I read for Task 3 if I've finished all my series or I don't read series?
A: If you've finished all your series, then you can start a new one.

Q: What should I read for Task 4 if I don't have any books with more than 400+ pages in the TBR?
A: Ask somebody to recommend you a good book with over 400 pages and read that.

Q: I'm not a good reviewer...how long does the review have to be for Task 5?
A: Your review does not have to win any awards for its grammar or prose, however all reviews must be longer than "I really dis/liked it." Include what you did/n't like about it, if you'll read anything else in the series or by the same author, and anything else that made it a stand-out or crapped-out read for you.

Q: What should I read for Task 6 if I don't have any books in my TBR published more than 3 years ago?
A:
Ask somebody to recommend you a good book published more than 3 years ago and read that. :)

Q: What should I read for Task 7 if I don't own any print books?
A:
Go to the library and get a book from there. :)

Q: What should I read for Task 8 if I don't have any standalones on my TBR?
A:
Ask somebody to recommend you a good standalone book and read that.

Q: What do you mean to read a 'neglected' book from your TBR for Task 9?
A:
You need to read a book that has been in your TBR for a long time.

Q: I don't own any books! (I borrow everything from the library). What should I read for Task 10?
A:
Read a book from your TBR, even if you don't own it.

message 3: by D.G. (last edited Feb 20, 2014 01:02PM) (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments How to check if a specific book is on a particular shelf

(Instructions borrowed from Steph in the SOS Group)

We are using GR shelves for this challenge so it's important to keep in mind that GR members have different criteria for shelving. And this is good for this challenge because it gives more choices to what could be narrower shelves. Unless the genres really don't match (let's say erotica and christian fiction), don't think that you cannot find a book in a particular shelf. Just because YOU wouldn't shelve it there, it doesn't mean that nobody else did. :)

Here's how you find if a book you want to read fits a particular shelf, in this case, we want to find out if 'Dark Lover' has been shelved as a 'thriller'.

1. Go to GR book page for the book you want to read: Dark Lover

2. Scroll down the page just a bit and click on "see top shelves..." (link under "Genres"). This will take you to Dark Lover >Top Shelves

3. With that (top shelves) page open in your browser, click: CTRL-F (Windows users) or Command-F (Mac users) to bring up your FIND option

4. Type the EXACT shelf name in the FIND search box, in this case, we type thriller.

5. With the shelf name in your FIND search box, on the book's 'top shelves' page, click NEXT as you scroll through each page. Sometimes you find it (EXAMPLE: Dark Lover is shelved as 'thriller' on page 3; column 3; 16 down) and sometimes you don't. You still have to scroll through the pages, but this way, the computer does the searching for you.

TIP: Try to look for shelves that you think could fit the book because although some books are not shelved properly, most of the shelves have some logic to it. So you will find Dark Lover in the Paranormal Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Adult, Supernatural, Erotica, Contemporary and tons of others (there are 44 pages of shelves for this book) but don't try to look for Dark Lover in the inspirational romance shelf. It's doubtful that you find it. :)

message 4: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments 4

message 5: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Not ready yet...

message 6: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments I'm still fixing some links but people can sign up. To do that, just save your space in the Participants Threads. :)

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina  | 273 comments Can we roll now and get a book ready for the start? I usually get most of mine from the library and depending on what I want, I may have a wait.

message 8: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Funny that you ask Christina...I was posted in the movement thread that anybody that signed up can already roll their die and plan their first read. :)

message 9: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Sep 23, 2012 03:02PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 13555 comments Heoly sh*te DG - this is massive!!! Let me know if you need any help :)

message 10: by Susan (susayq ~) (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 496 comments Question On the thread where we roll the dice, gameboard and movement, do we start a new post after each roll or edit the original like in the participants thread?

message 11: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments You can start a new post for each roll of the die, Susan. :)

message 12: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "Heoly sh*te DG - this is massive!!! Let me know if you need any help :)"

LOL, I know! Playing it's easier than it looks though. But I figured I spell out the rules for every contingency. :)

message 13: by JenC. (new)

JenC. (jencornelius) | 311 comments This sounds like so much fun! I have a question about this rule:

"You can read a maximum of 2 books at around the same time however please note, you will have to finish reading all books to finish the game."

I read print books and listen to audiobooks and always have at least 2 books going, sometimes 3. I hardly ever complete a print book and an audiobook in the same day, but it sometimes happens, especially at the beginnings/endings of challenges. For rolling the die with regards to this rule, let's suppose I begin a print book and an audiobook on Oct. 1 - Can I roll the die twice and move twice on the gameboard to determine both of these books? And then let's say I complete the print book first, I then roll for another print book and do the same when I complete the audiobook?

message 14: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments I think the best way to explain this is with an illustration. :)

Roll #1 - Square 2 (start that book so can roll the die)
Roll #2 - Square 6 (start that book so can roll the die)
Roll #3 - Square 7 (cannot start this book and roll a new die until one of the other two are finished)

So as you can see, even if you are reading two books at a time, you can only be one roll of the die ahead because you cannot roll a 4th die until one of the first two books are finished.

Make sense?

message 15: by JenC. (new)

JenC. (jencornelius) | 311 comments gotcha!

message 16: by Tien (last edited Sep 23, 2012 03:42PM) (new)

Tien (tiensblurb) | 70 comments D.G. ~Shameless Hussy~ wrote: "**Thanks to Tien from Pick-A-Shelf for letting me borrow her idea!**

You're welcome :)

It was exciting to see it on the group's newsletter this morning and I love the gameboard ;) Good Work, DG!

I am torn though - I would love to play along but... I just don't have the time :( unless, of course, if I got really LUCKY and what's the chance of that since it took me 34 books to finish S&L LOL - I'll join in anyway though unlikely to finish ha ha ha...

Good Luck everyone & ENJOY!! :)

message 17: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 1582 comments D.G. ~ this looks awesome!! Question though when we post what book we are reading do we need to put page,column etc as to where we found it from our shelf search ~ just wondering??

message 18: by Becky (new)

Becky (Fibrobabe) | 979 comments Is there any way to sort the shelves so that we can tell which books are on (for example) the Alpha Male shelf and our personal shelves?

message 19: by Ty (new)

Ty  | 1943 comments omgosh. this is epic. I'm totally in as soon as I undertand what the hell is going on. lol

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments Yay! I saw the TBDs earlier and was dying to know what you were posting. I was actually tempted to cancel my date to wait and see but I'm glad I didn't (hint, hint).

Anyway the rules make perfect sense to me.

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments In my experience with the Bookshelf Bingo game in the SOS group: you cannot sort the shelves. The easiest way to tell if a book is on a specific shelf is to look at the specific book and then use the ctrl/F find options to search for a key word.

message 22: by Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (last edited Sep 23, 2012 05:18PM) (new)

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments I do have one question: if it's already on a shelf I have of that name but I'm the only one that shelved it that way then I can't read it? Even if I've had it shelved that way for months if not years?

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments Hey I found a computer dice roller: http://www.random.org/dice/

message 24: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments If you look at the dice link Mary DG linked the random.org one ;)

message 25: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Question though when we post what book we are reading do we need to put page,column etc as to where we found it from our shelf search ~ just wondering?

Nope. We're all going on the honor system here that everybody found the book in the appropriate shelf.

Is there any way to sort the shelves so that we can tell which books are on (for example) the Alpha Male shelf and our personal shelves?

Mary already answered this one. No, there's no way to sort the shelves. There are only two ways to find books on a shelf: click on the link and go through the pages until you find something you like or try to find out a specific book is on a particular shelf

If it's already on a shelf I have of that name but I'm the only one that shelved it that way then I can't read it? Even if I've had it shelved that way for months if not years?

To make it simple, if you are the only person that shelved the book that way it's not allowed, no matter when you did it.

message 26: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Mary wrote: "Hey I found a computer dice roller: http://www.random.org/dice/"

Please use the link I provided (it's in the gameboard thread and in the rules above) because we are using a DIE not DICE.

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments I didn't see her link. Sorry.

message 28: by D.G. (last edited Sep 23, 2012 05:48PM) (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Tien wrote: "It was exciting to see it on the group's newsletter this morning and I love the gameboard ;) Good Work, DG!

I am torn though - I would love to play along but... I just don't have the time :( unless, of course, if I got really LUCKY and what's the chance of that since it took me 34 books to finish S&L LOL - I'll join in anyway though unlikely to finish ha ha ha"

OMG, Tien that board was difficult!! I wanted to make it simple but because I had a few months to think about the whole thing, it got more complicated as it moved along! I should have asked you for advice on how to go about it because I did it one way and then realized it wasn't going to work and had redo it several times!

Anyway, by the end, I was in love with the whole thing myself. ;)

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments DG I think you did an amazing job with this. Great idea for a challenge.

message 30: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments D.G.,

It's fantastic! And if you need an extra helping hand, please don't hesitate to ask- I can't wait until Oct. 1st to start it!

message 31: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Mary wrote: "Yay! I saw the TBDs earlier and was dying to know what you were posting. I was actually tempted to cancel my date to wait and see but I'm glad I didn't (hint, hint).

Anyway the rules make perfec..."

LOL, Mary. When I saw that the post had a lot of views once I started working on it (with the TBD name) I thought...I bet Mary is checking this out...

message 32: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Mary wrote: "DG I think you did an amazing job with this. Great idea for a challenge."

Thanks, Mary. But it was really Tien's idea...she even gave me the new name! I just adapted it to romance. :)

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments Good to know I am so predictable.

message 34: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Mary wrote: "Good to know I am so predictable."

Oh man, thanks for the laugh! I really need it now (hubby called me an hour or so ago from the hospital and I'm waiting up for him.)

message 35: by Tien (new)

Tien (tiensblurb) | 70 comments D.G. ~Shameless Hussy~ wrote: "Oh man, thanks for the laugh! I really need it now (hubby called me an hour or so ago from the hospital and I'm waiting up for him.)"

I hope he's okay, DG!

D.G. ~Shameless Hussy~ wrote: "OMG, Tien that board was difficult!! I wanted to make it simple but because I had a few months to think about the whole thing, it got more complicated as it moved along! I should have asked you for advice on how to go about it because I did it one way and then realized it wasn't going to work and had redo it several times!

Anyway, by the end, I was in love with the whole thing myself. ;)

Oh, no... Yea, I had to do it several times too (trial & error) but you've done a great job :D

message 36: by Vi (new)

Vi | 2012 comments Wow! Amazing job, DG!!

message 37: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Vi wrote: "Wow! Amazing job, DG!!"

I second this.

D.G., this challenge idea is just amazing. I love it.

message 38: by Susanne (new)

Susanne  (bookcrazy47) | 203 comments I can't agree more! Amazing idea and I can't wait until it starts for real!

message 39: by Hina (new)

Hina | 2579 comments Since we are playing with a die, how good do we have to be to update our posts. I am usually pretty good to update my readings for challenges, but like the rest I am doing too many challenges and sometimes I am lazy to update right away. Should we be updating with our next roll of die right away or is it more laid back?

message 40: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Hina - You can update as regularly as you want to...but I'd say from experience that it's easier to keep track of your movements if you update after your roll of the die.

message 41: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 1885 comments Whoa. Babe. A lot of work here, D.G. Awesomesauce.

Tina "IRead2Escape" (tinar1121) | 1102 comments This is a great challenge!

message 43: by Tania (new)

Tania | 644 comments Excellent challenge - count me in!

message 44: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (MakenzieFay) | 496 comments As Green Day sings....'Wake Me Up When September Ends'...so that I can get started on this tournament already!! This thing is fabulous. Great job DG! I can't wait to begin!

message 45: by Ruth Ann (new)

Ruth Ann (RuthAnn58) | 172 comments Wow You have done a lot of work on this D.G. Amazing! I think it's a great challenge and I am in!! Time to roll the die!!

message 46: by Susanne (new)

Susanne  (bookcrazy47) | 203 comments Makenzie wrote: "As Green Day sings....'Wake Me Up When September Ends'...so that I can get started on this tournament already!! This thing is fabulous. Great job DG! I can't wait to begin!"

Ditto that!

message 47: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (jacquelineo) | 64 comments Excellent Challenge. Hopefully I can clean up my tbr list

message 48: by Tania (new)

Tania | 644 comments Question - is it alright if I post my progress in this challenge in my blog? Of course I will fully credit it and have links to the RRRC page.

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) | 789 comments I think it's very mean of DG to have this start on a Monday! Wah. I want to start this weekend.

message 50: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 3778 comments Tania wrote: "Question - is it alright if I post my progress in this challenge in my blog? Of course I will fully credit it and have links to the RRRC page."

Sure Tania!

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dark Lover (other topics)
Dancing at Midnight (other topics)
Wacky Wednesday (other topics)
Wacky Wednesday (other topics)
Defying the Odds (other topics)
More...